NBA Domination (+West and East) clarification

amacteur

Hi there,

Just want some clarifications about NBA, eastern and western domination.

In order to get eastern domination, you have to fully complete the campaign with 3 teams from 3 different divisions (Orlando: southeast, Boston: atlantic, Chicago: central for example), am I correct?

Then, I have to do the same for western conference (denver: northwest, Lakers: pacific, New orleans: southwest for example) to get western domination?

After that, NBA domination should unlock (what means 6*36 games)?

Thanks in adv for your inputs ;)

Yes, one team from each divison. It's actually a total of 222 games (37 * 6, because of the secret boss fight).

Refer to this method if you don't feel like playing through all 222 games.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=281338

Thx for your reply dude.

I just wanted to make sure I was right before starting all the campaigns, too time consuming though ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
I had a problem unlocking west coast domination.... if anyone can clear it up.

I used the lakers, nuggets and spurs, beat them all, but no achievement. I did play the last team(nuggets) as a 2 player game... Id hate to have to play 3 times again... thanks

i finished today the last team and it didnt unlock. so i backed out loaded up my save again and it unlocked when the 2v2 game started. hope this helps :p

i finished today the last team and it didnt unlock. so i backed out loaded up my save again and it unlocked when the 2v2 game started. hope this helps :p

I tried loading all the games back up, but it already shows I beat them all.... and nothing unlocks... i played the last team with 2 players, I am trying to do it again in 1 player mode and trying that....

• 3 months later...

I used the lakers, rockets and the nuggets, then the achievement popped up and i also had earned the jam challenge West Coast Domination. for the east, i used the Magic, Celtics and the Bulls, then the achievement popped up, but it didn't say I earned the East Coast Domination nor did i ever earned the NBA Domination Jam challenge. i don't think its popping up because I deleted my Lakers and Nuggets campaign and i already played a play now game and a 2v2 game and it still didn't popped up. I have no idea what to do maybe play a campaign game then it should pop up.

DO NOT DELETE PREVIOUS CAMPAIGNS!!!!!

No elimine las campañas anteriores!

Niet verwijderen eerdere campagnes!

Μην διαγράψετε προηγούμενες εκστρατείες!

Ne supprimez pas les campagnes précédentes!

Không xóa các chiến dịch trước đó!

Ikke slett forrige kampanjer!

لا تقم بحذف الحملات السابقة

• 3 months later...

Picked this up again after a few months away. Got the WC Domination achievement, but not the EC. Did not delete saves and every save I revisited said it was completed. So, I went ahead and deleted all the EC saves and restarted.

Has this happened to anyone else; get one achievement but not the other? Did I miss something after completing? Will update once I'm done with EC.

EDIT: Much to my surprise, I got the missing achievements after completing a classic campaign with the Knicks last night. Didn't realize it until today when playing a Live game on my phone; must have been looking away when it popped.

Edited by doubleminor