Review Charlie Sheen

Teckle

Hey Stuart, would your CAW's happen to have 4 attairs, movesets and entrance? If so i'll totally check them out, I've been looking for CAW's that fit that bill but thus far have been unable to find more than 2 or 3 of them.

There not there yet, they're all on the first on second version, I'm struggling to get feedback as to what people want.

They all have a moveset and entrance, but as far as attires go I only have one that has three attires.

that's good I'll go check them out and toss up a rating, I don't mind making the extra outfit myself, it's just the ones with no moveset or entrance it's annoying to see everyone with the same thing.

I hate uploading something that doesn't have a move-set and entrance, it just isn't complete to me unless its ready to go.

I usually create one attire do a moveset and entrance then upload, then create extra attires one by one when I can be bothered or when inspiration strikes.

I can't remember if I rated them or not, I know they were real wrestlers, i'm looking for the original ones. I have all the real wrestlers I care about, Bushwackers, Hardy's, Dudley's, Hacksaw, Hogan, Kurrgen, my created Golga, Only one I need is that other big guy from the Oddities, can't remember the name, want to say Silva but that doesn't seem right.