Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Nozza

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spellweaver certainly seems to be bugged. I just got it whilst wearing the ice shards gauntlet and nothing else. I was casting ice shards and shooting hollow men in the face. I haven't even unlocked spell weaving on the Road to Rule yet.

I fell in battle, and dashboarded it. I appeared at my last checkpoint when I started back up, but it says I have fallen in battle once in my stats. Is that normal? or does that mean it saved right when I fell in battle?

Another question... What exactly saves between playthroughs? If I start a new playthrough, what do I lose and what do I keep?

I fell in battle, and dashboarded it. I appeared at my last checkpoint when I started back up, but it says I have fallen in battle once in my stats. Is that normal? or does that mean it saved right when I fell in battle?

I am the one who contributed that tip and have seen other people confirm it as well. However I did not notice in my stats whether or not I got knocked out in battle or not. I would assume that yours might have saved it before you got to dashboard, but I dont know for sure. I definitely fell in battle, it told me, and I dashboarded. The achievement popped after the credits.

A note for tough luck,

I just finished the game with taking every profitable decision while king and fell about 800k short of the required 6.5 million. I thought making all evil decisions would get me to the 6.5 mill, but it looks like you need to make yourself a fair amount of money, and donate it to the treasury before finishing to get this.

An additional note for this that I posted in it's own topic is that to be completely "good" and save all of the people you will need 9 million of your own money. 6.5 for the people and 2.5 for the decisions

Anyone get the Crime Spree achieve after they became king/queen? I saved and started to massacre everyone which only resulted in them either running away or simply being scared. Absolutely no bounty popped up. Curious if stealing from a shop or breaking into places at night may be the only way to get it at this point. =/

Just an FYI to anyone else, 'Flower Power' may be bugged atm. I'm currently residing at 29/30 flowers and have gone over every square inch w/o finding the 30th.

There is one place in 'Shiting Sands', exit out of the army outpost (side of Crossroads door) and turn left. You'll see a circle sand dune, your dog should say treasure and run to a spot. Nothing is there. Runs to the same spot, no matter which direction you run from. I believe it is the last flower. Just sent a bug report to Lionhead. Hopefully they can confirm my suspicion and get a fix out.

Anyone get the Crime Spree achieve after they became king/queen? I saved and started to massacre everyone which only resulted in them either running away or simply being scared. Absolutely no bounty popped up. Curious if stealing from a shop or breaking into places at night may be the only way to get it at this point. =/

I'm trying to find this out..

I think it may be as soon as you become king no one will try and take you on if you're bad as you are their king and all!

I'm 80% there in mind that this has to be done in the first half of the game thus making it missible...

I'll have an answer later today!

- SD -

Guides updated, thank mate! Added Killers Spells as well!

Sorry for double post but this needs it own..

I can confirm now that this is a missable achievement! In advance I'm sorry for anyone thats gone past the point I'm about to type up but as stated this is a WIP guide still and this one was unknown to me! But there may be a way around it, so all hope may not of been lost!

So, Crime Spree achievement - Get a 15,000 gold bounty placed on your head

Has to be done in the 1st half of the game! In the first half you're just a rebel, meaning any bad actions you do will get the guards on you and a bounty on your head!

As soon as you become king, this means no more bounty will be on your head as you are ruler of Albion.. so no ones gonna mess with you! Thus making this achievement missable!

BUT - You may be able to get this by joining another persnos game (or I think visa versa) and you/them starting a crime spree riot in each others game worlds! As you are a guest etc your king status does not matter meaning you had now again get a bounty on your head.

Remember though, what ever action someone does in your game or the other way aruond have no effect on each other! So you can go crazy and all will be reset once you/they leave!

Adding now to guide/RM

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1138/UPsynjA=.jpgTragical-Comical-Historical 10http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

Help the celebrated thespians Lambert and Pinch put on the world's greatest play

Quest: Missing Play

Worth: 20 Guild Seals

How to Complete: You will enter the Academy to find the Missing Play, and get sucked into the book. You will need to complete some scenes found in the book. While playing through the plays, always choose the good :abut: portion.

an fyi: you can choose the evil actions as well and you'll still complete the quest.

In the achievement for the 15 spell combinations you forgot the + between blades and shock :p

Thats me rushing for ya!

Just to let everyone know that I've reached the character limited now for the RM, so I cant fit any more credit names in the RM, so if any of you get stuff that gets put in the guide unfortunately names wont be added to the credit but credit will be given by a "thanks to all" kind of sentence!

You all know who you are!

Meh... Fable 2, was so much easier to get achievements in...

I'm already doing a second play-through for "Tough Love" and "Crime Spree" because I didn't do either, as I did not know that doing the kings tasks would lapse so many days. After like 4-6 Slates of Tasks I was at the end, and well below the required mark for "Tough Love". Anywho, hope the rest of you are having better luck with this than I did.

Meh... Fable 2, was so much easier to get achievements in...

I'm already doing a second play-through for "Tough Love" and "Crime Spree" because I didn't do either, as I did not know that doing the kings tasks would lapse so many days. After like 4-6 Slates of Tasks I was at the end, and well below the required mark for "Tough Love". Anywho, hope the rest of you are having better luck with this than I did.

Is doing a 2nd playthrough really that bad?

Just an FYI to anyone else, 'Flower Power' may be bugged atm. I'm currently residing at 29/30 flowers and have gone over every square inch w/o finding the 30th.

There is one place in 'Shiting Sands', exit out of the army outpost (side of Crossroads door) and turn left. You'll see a circle sand dune, your dog should say treasure and run to a spot. Nothing is there. Runs to the same spot, no matter which direction you run from. I believe it is the last flower. Just sent a bug report to Lionhead. Hopefully they can confirm my suspicion and get a fix out.

I'm running into the exact same issue. What flower are you missing, just for reference. I'll have to check which colors I have, I dont even remember what the last color was

Edit: I have red, yellow, purple, orange and green. I am missing a blue

but i did find someone who was missing just a yellow. I'm going to make a new thread for it

Edited by fermentedidiot

\

Actually not really, because you can skip a lot of the extra quests and just go straight for the storyline. Plus it lets you make the decisions you didn't get to make the first go around :D

Thats good then!

The guides all updated now, so it should help a bit more and now added is a guide to all the flower locations!

Can "We Can Be Heroes" be done offline since it doesn't explicitly say Xbox Live, or do you not share bounties in split-screen co-op?

Yes.

I did "We Can Be Heroes" couch co-op by starting another game on a second profile. I had my main hero join the second one, left and did some other stuff, and when I returned the achievement had popped. (The mercenary gets paid every few minutes for spending time in the other world.)

quick qustion: Is there a quit and don’t save function like Fable 2? Lets say I wane get the crime spree or Henry VIII achievement, but don’t wont to do “evil” things, can I save my game, get the achievement and then quit and don’t save, then load up my game before the crime spree? If that makes any sense..:por I guess dashboard quitting will to the trick..?

Quick question for the "Remodelling" achievement. I've got enough furniture to put 1-2 pieces in 5 different houses, but cannot for the life of me figure out how to place those pieces there. I've gone into a house and tried, tried from the map by clicking on a specific property and nothing. How do I actually place those pieces of furniture there? I've had the correct pack (obviously, if I own properties) for ages, so that's not the issue.

A little more clarity on this one would be nice. Keep up the great work guys.

Edit: Nevermind, figured it out. What you need to do is go into your house and press up on the D-Pad, then hit A when it asks if you want Jasper to fix up your house for you. You really only need one piece of furniture because it replaces the one in the house and puts that into your inventory. Just go from one house to the next, very easy to do in Bowerstone Market as there's a ton of houses right next to one another.

Edited by Stewie Griffin2

You should note, you do loose people for popularity contest. So probally best to do it in one sitting. And this is an achievement that is much quicker to do before you become king/queen. Reasoning being after you are King/Queen everyone is friends with you or they fear/hate you. Either way you gotta work hard to bring 'em down to neutral or work hard to bring 'em up. No fun and extremely time consuming. Faster to start a second playthough and get 20 real fast between Dweller camp and brightfall.