X360A Country Club

tazmad

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember who started the club last year but I would like to join the X360A Country Club this year also. I will not be able to play as much as I did last year but do plan on playing a lot.

I am not willing to start one as the game will be out in other regions before I get it.

Definitely a first day purchase for me... I will start one again.

I will post back here once I receive the game... not sure if we can use the same clubhouse from '13... once i find that out i will let you all know. If we can I, will use that one again (Barbados National)

I will post back here once I receive the game... not sure if we can use the same clubhouse from '13... once i find that out i will let you all know. If we can I, will use that one again (Barbados National)

Mate I'm in again but like I say I will not be able to smash it as much as last year. Thanks for choosing to set this up again.

Will there be a password, or can we just join? This is definitely a first day purchase for me (As is all Tiger Woods games).

Will there be a password, or can we just join? This is definitely a first day purchase for me (As is all Tiger Woods games).

Yes, unfortunately there will be a password. I have received many complaints about this in the past, but it is the only way to regulate the clubhouse.

If interested send me a FR; however, as of right now the only clubhouse options it is giving me is for TW '13. Hopefully we will be able to incorporate last years clubhouse into this years version, TW '14. But only time will tell.

I'll be in again, and likely playing 48 rounds a day again. Until the game ticks me off again like last year's freezing issue. Feel free to make me an admin again as well if you want. I can help with making tourney's every day.

Good to see the old crew back. I will be trying day 1 to use the same countryclub as last year if not, I will send out information for the new one. Looking forward to this one and as mentioned by many, hopefully the freeing issue is fixed which doesn't lock you out of daily and weekly tournaments.

As I mentioned to some people who have messaged me on live, I am waiting to see if the country club from last year (Barbados National) can be used for this years version. If not I will be creating a new country club and will disperse the information for that one. I am hoping this year we can also create tournaments from with-in game, which will make things a lot easier. Any questions or ideas, post them here. Thanks

UPDATE:

So more information for this years country clubs have been released.

http://www.trueachievements.com/n12383/tiger-woods-pga-tour-14-country-clubs-explained.htm

By the looks of it, it seems we will not be able to use the same country club from last year; however, this year will allow up to a 100 members. So i don't think that we will need to make the club private this year. Any insight on this or suggestive club names... Maybe something more original than X360A...

Edited by Goots 88

So it seems that we are unable to use the same country club from last year. Also, to get a jumstart on this I was going to create the club today on the easports website; however, I thought I would check back here to get any suggestions for club names...

Furry Creek Golf & Country Club (the real course that was used in Happy Gilmore for the Waterbury Open)

Happy Land (the miniature golf course used in the film)

or just X360A and represent this site.

thoughts / suggestions

X360Ace?

I'll join. :)

I like it! Creating it now... Please all feel free to join in. I'll post back here with more details upon completion.

UPDATE: Country Club is up and running. Please message me on live if you are interested in becoming a GM as well to assist in creating tournaments, still hoping we can do this from in-game this year.

Club name: X360Ace

Password: TWX360A

Apologies for the password, just figured it can keep it somewhat controlled and more x360a oriented.

Also, please provide feedback on the logo and it's colors, was looking for an Ace logo but there is not one avaialable. The colors were to closely match this websites. Feedback please.

Edited by Goots 88

I like it! Creating it now... Please all feel free to join in. I'll post back here with more details upon completion.

UPDATE: Country Club is up and running. Please message me on live if you are interested in becoming a GM as well to assist in creating tournaments, still hoping we can do this from in-game this year.

Club name: X360Ace

Password: TWX360A

Apologies for the password, just figured it can keep it somewhat controlled and more x360a oriented.

Also, please provide feedback on the logo and it's colors, was looking for an Ace logo but there is not one avaialable. The colors were to closely match this websites. Feedback please.

I have played every Tiger Woods game since '06 but I have only played online a handful of times. Hearing you talk about this makes me feel as though I have missed some vital, fun aspect of the game. If you would not mind would you please explain this Country Club to me and some of it's features/advantages?

Best way to explain it is that the country club is an in-game club where you and your friends can compete against one another or work together on club tasks to improve the clubs rank and coin boost. Clubs have daily and weekly tournaments for bragging rights with-in the club. The higher the rank, the more coins, the more chances to purchase in-game equipment, pins, and DLC Course plays (well it was this way in '13, not sure what this year will bring).

Feel free to join if you'd like, the more the merrier.

I was part of the other TW13 CC (in fact still leading in most of the scoring categories) and I signed up for this CC via the website.

But with the Easter weekend there's a good chance I won't be having TW14 before the first week in April here in Germany. Hope I won't get kicked out.

I can assure you that you will not be getting kicked out. Plus, this year we are allowed up to 100 members in the country club; as to last years 25.

Can not wait til release of this game. I need a few more people who want to help create tournaments via the website. Please let me know and I will make you co-GM.

Do you have to sign up to the EA web site to play? I put my details in and it just hangs, in IE and Firefox. Could this be because I have used my email account before to play online in TW8. I get no error message. am I missing something?