Dolls and apples locations

neno

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need more information of this doll please 8. In WASTELAND complete the first target shooting mission with Snipe or Stench. Platform will appear to take you to the doll.

i dont remember any mission with snipe...thanks you foy help and sorry fo my english but i am spanish:p

Well there are two target missions in Wasteland that can only be completed with snipe or Stench. Those are the places where red targets appear on the wall. It is not easy to describe the locations so use teleporter and go to Wasteland. (If you don't have teleporters yet wait until they are opened) Once you get to Wasteland jum down from teleporter area to the bottom and continue your way backward, pass the bridge of platforms (where save point is) and you'll get to the place where cactus plants are and I think some minions will attack you. Destroy cactus plants and on the lef side jump across to the platform. It is a bit far. Once you're there use Snipe or Stench and shoot all targets behind rotating rock on the wall. Then platform will come to take you tu the doll.

• 2 weeks later...

English is not my speaking language so I'm sure there are many mistakes in my list, but since it was the very first list of dolls and apples for this game I think it helped many players to complete the game and find all the collectibles.

English is not my speaking language so I'm sure there are many mistakes in my list, but since it was the very first list of dolls and apples for this game I think it helped many players to complete the game and find all the collectibles.

Now that's odd, It's the only one I could find on the WWW, in English anyway.

It works, but, I would have to say this game doesn't allow naming anything off easily. The in game map blows goats, and the game world isn't full of notable landmarks.

i need help with a ice doll.I think is number 1 or 2

1. After you beat Coco Boss fight, after the first save point go up after you break the wall. The doll is at the very top of the wall that you have to jump side to side to get up.

2. Same area, after you roll your way up inside round stone thing jump again on the top of the stone and roll your way up to the jump pads you see. Once you get to the top of the platform the doll is high in the air to the right side.""

I don't really remeber where are those 2 locations.Anyone got some photos of the 2 dolls?

Any tips where i can upgrade crash cuz i'm at level 23 now.I now how to have the multiplier at 20 but i can't find any area wit a lot of points.So ,any tips?

I only miss these two achievements.

nevermind about the ice doll,it was here .

@neno "There is a hard to find Ice voodo doll. It is at the very beginning green part of the level. After you roll your way up inside a round stone jump again on that stone and roll your way to the jumping pads you see (be careful not to fall inside of the stone) Once you get to the jumping pads high jump to the top of the platform. Doll is high in the right side. Double jump to it."

I'm glad you've found it.

As for easy upgrade spot there is a picture and instruction in thread Co-op Puzzle Locations (photos) - Mega Mojo Collection Area!

i think you are reffering to Mount Grimly ,but i can-t upgrade crash there because he can't break those tomb stones.

I allready upgraded all of my monsters there.I'ts a good spot indeed.

i think you are reffering to Mount Grimly ,but i can-t upgrade crash there because he can't break those tomb stones.

I allready upgraded all of my monsters there.I'ts a good spot indeed.

Bring a mutant with you.

Here is a piece from the guide.

When upgrading Crash it's best to have a mutant to smash all breakable objects to release the mojo. Just make sure to have only one mutant so you can quickly swipe the breakable objects then pocket jump the mutant (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/rb.png), land and collect the mojo as Crash.

can anyone help with golden apple number 9? I need to figure out how to get both a TK and roller to the evil shcool area...but can't see how the TK can make the ledge jumps on the way to that icy area???

am i missing something here? (probably :( )

I have answered this question before. Here it is again:

The only way I think is to go to ice prison level and collect Rhinoroller in Battle arena missions (a place where you need to pull out platforms from the wall with TK to get up).

Once you've collected Rhinoroller keep TK and use him to get up. There are some points when TK can not make jump to get up, then switch to Rhinoroller and jump with him and in mid air switch again to TK and he'll grab to get up. It is the only way to get to the Evil school level with TK and Rhinoroller once you exit that area when you've finished Nina's project part!

• 3 weeks later...

Can you explain this ?

It's from the ice voodoo dolls.

3. In the ICE PRISON right after the teleporter go straight and after you climb the wall with the ledges stay on the last ledge and go to the right. In the end is a climbable wall. Climb to the top of the platform to find a doll. (hard to find)

It is a place in ICE PRISON, where you need to defeat magmadons and collect the key to open the door. (This is the same area where teleporter later appears). Anyway after you open the door with the key continue forward and you'll get to the place where you need to go up the wall with ice ledges. When you climb your way up keep hanging on the last ledge and move to the right of the screen. There you'll find climbable wall. Go up!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Argh...I don't understand where Golden Apple number 8 is....The stopwatch game thing is at the Ratcicle Kingdom. There is a golden apple at that place that you get by jumping off the statue's hand but that's Golden apple number 4....

Can someone explain it to me please? It says right after the stopwatch game but before the door to the evil school (the one you have to spin those 2 things with a rhinoroller for the door to open)

So i assume he means somewhere in the Ratcicle Kingdom area....but i can't find a damn thing ><