I can see on market place but cant download through rockstar pass

Chill, people. They're trying :haha:

It's not the end of the world.

Go outside, read a book, get a snack, watch TV.

There are plenty of other things to do.

We've got some sun for once, so I've been outside and have popped in every 30 minutes or so to see what the latest is.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i too am miffed about this we pay for the R* Pass to get all the DLC (as encouraged to do so) yet when the DLC is released we have to wait longer just to download it, meanwhile all my friends who have the game are happily playing it right now because they didn't buy the Pass.... whats wrong with that R*?, is this how you repay your Loyal Gamers?

@KNUCKS x360a... yes theres always one person lol

how did you do this, mine says unable to download?? are you doing through in game marketplace?

Yeah, I just went into the game menu went to xbox live marketplace go down to the case download it was not coming up before it was saying coming soon now it's there.

Mine's finally showing up in the in-game marketplace. I went to dashboard and reloaded the game to update the content. I clicked confirm and it gave me the error message a few times, but it worked after a few tries.

If it's not showing up for you, try quitting to dashboard and going back into the game.

Now mine is stuck in some sort of loop. It finally finished downloading, but now it keeps going back to 0% then 100%. I turned my console off and back on, but it is still doing this. It won't let me cancel the download or anything. I keep getting the "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Case downloaded notification over and over. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Now mine is stuck in some sort of loop. It finally finished downloading, but now it keeps going back to 0% then 100%. I turned my console off and back on, but it is still doing this. It won't let me cancel the download or anything. I keep getting the "Nicholson Electroplating" Arson Case downloaded notification over and over. Has anyone else experienced this problem?

Thank you! Yes, I'm having the exact same problem and i'm getting quite...angry...

:mad:

It's really frustrating. Since it stays in my queue, restarting doesn't help. I can't cancel it because it just keeps looping itself. I'm at a loss on what to do.

Yep. I also tried to delete it from the queue on xbox.com. Nothing happens when I try to. Great.

EDIT: Alright, it DID work after all. Playing it right now, geez.

Edited by Plasen0

Yep. I also tried to delete it from the queue on xbox.com. Nothing happens when I try to. Great.

I just tried that as well. I thought maybe I could break the cycle, but it won't let me download anything else from the marketplace. I keep getting the overload error message. I can't even play a game online.

EDIT*-I finally got mine to work. For anyone having the same problem, try clearing your cache and redownloading the case. That is what worked for me.

Edited by DropDeadArtemus