Achievement Guide + Roadmap

Maka

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Guide fairplay, im just stuck grinding that online fanbase tier now, currently at 27 with about 102000 fans, but my god its taking a while now, gonna get that Cautious rank asap tho for sure, alot easier to boost than i thought, so thanks...

• 2 weeks later...

This achievement guide is 100% complete and has been updated with both of the available DLC Packs.

It has been submitted to the main page, and has also been stickied on the forums.

Thanks for all the positive feedback on the guide (especially the platinum video guides), and thanks to anyone who may have helped out in any way. This is probably the hardest I have ever worked on a guide, and I hope it pays off to those who see it.

Enjoy!

Edited by Maka

Can I play as 'Casual' difficulty for the achieves of do I have to play in a harder difficulty sorry but it isn't clear to me

Thanks

You can play on difficulty "1", and will be able to get all the achievements.

You may have to change more settings for other achievements though.

• 2 weeks later...

Mud and Guts Car Pack Achievements

Watch the Paintwork!

Complete a clean race with a car from the Mud and Guts Car Pack

Just finish a race without damaging your car or hitting anyone else. Easiest way to do this would probably be in a Rally race; set the difficulty to the lowest setting, and then just take your time finishing the race.

The Lively Set

Drive all of the cars from the Mud and Guts Car Pack

Lancia Stratos - Rally - 70s

Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2 - Rally - Group B

Citroën C4 Rallycross - Rallycross - RX

Saturn Sky - Gymkhana

Ford Mustang GT - Trailblazer - Modern

Just complete a single player race with each car. This may be similar to the New Wheels achievement in which you only have to drive a few meters for it to count as the car being driven.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the great guide, it was very helpful to get me to 985/1250. Videos in particular were very useful.

Going to try and get the multiplayer and gold/platinum medals to get the full 1250 (though I think the platinum is too hard and I have so many games to finish I won't have time to get Super Star).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...