Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pound-for-Pound Champion (100) Win the UFC Championship in each weight class in Career Mode. Undisputed Champion (25) Win the UFC Championship with a fighter in Career Mode. Hall of Famer (25) Enter the Hall of Fame with a fighter during Career Mode. Call me "No Touch!" (75) Complete Career Mode and retire undefeated. Where's my bonus check? (20) Obtain the KO, Submission and Fight of the Night Awards with a fighter in Career Mode. That was easy! (20) Win in under 20 seconds of the 1st round against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode. Student of the game. (25) Complete all tasks from the Tutorial Mode. Wax Off! (20) Escape 20 submissions by technical escape against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode. Trophy Collector (25) Obtain all the trophies in Career Mode with a fighter. UFC Historian (20) Unlock all movies from the Classic Fights Mode. World Class Striker (30) Win by KO without using any grappling against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode. World Class Grappler (30) Win by Submission using no striking against a COM UFC Fighter in Exhibition or Career Mode. Roster Run-through (40) Complete one fight in Exhibition Mode with each UFC fighter. White Belt (10) Win a Ranked Match with a CAF or UFC fighter in Xbox LIVE. Blue Belt (20) Win 15 Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC Fighter in Xbox LIVE. Purple Belt (30) Win 30 Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC Fighter in Xbox LIVE. Brown Belt (50) Win 50 Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter in Xbox LIVE. Black Belt (100) Win 100 Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter in Xbox LIVE. Wax On! (30) Win 15 Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter by submission in Xbox LIVE. Papa Said Knock You Out! (30) Win 15 Ranked Matches with a CAF or UFC fighter by KO in Xbox LIVE. Gold Digger! (30) Obtain all the gold medals in a Xbox LIVE Ranked Match Weekly Mission. You really like me! (20) Gain a million or more fans in a Xbox LIVE Ranked Match. Ooh, in ya face! (25) Win a fight by flash KO in a Xbox LIVE Ranked Match with a CAF or UFC fighter. Original fighter (25) Create A Fighter and use the CAF in Exhibition or Xbox LIVE. Red Belt (100) Reach level 50 or higher in a Xbox LIVE Ranked Match. Ultimate Highlights (15) Dominate the opponent in all 3 scenes of a replay segment. Two of my favorites! (15) Watch the Octagon Girl cutscene 15 times without skipping it. Wanted: Flying Mouthpieces (15) Mouth piece travels more than 3 meters when knocked out. Ultimate Knockout (15) From the gassed state, KO an opponent in any mode. Ultimate Submission (15) From the gassed state, Submit an opponent in any mode.

I am also looking for a boosting partner for the achievements, just go to ranked match and select your preferences, example: 3 rounds, only ufc fighters, someone search for the same and you should get a match and be able to complete the achievements

Just add me gt: the b3ng4l send me a message also saying that you want to do the achievements

If there are any UK chaps out there wanting to boost PM me on here please.

I mostly get on on week days from 4-7pm, so give me a shout if your up for the boost-idge.

All i really want is the medals badge, and the level 50. I will continue to play for the rest of the wins normally.

Hey guys can any 1 help me boost i only need 2 medals i need the 30% medal and the 1 hit knock out. if any 1 can help me i will return the favour with help on any game i can. Add me if u can help or pm me

Thank you:drunk

GT ATUScarecroW

Good morning from the west coast everyone,

i jus bought the game and i'm looking for anyone to boost all of the online achs, i jus got the game and i will help anyone who wants to boost with me,

i'm in the west coast of the US, (pacific) i will be on pretty much all day

hit me up on my gamertag

D3th Scyth3