Hey my tag is Caboose45O its not a zero at the end its the letter "O". On friday Febuary 11 I will be hosting a lobby at 8 o'clock eastern time. Messege me for a spot.

Team 1

1.Caboose45O

2.Mr Redical

3.Fatboyy

4.Ac3s777

Team 2

Were also looking for some vista player but I'll take what I get. Messege or friend request.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My GT is same as my X360A account which is CGSDR, I normally will be online on my X360 but on some occasion where I free (Mostly will be weekend) I will be online as PC, I also need some Shadowrun Achievement, so feel free to add me, and if you're seeing this right now, add me because I'm online on PC @ Shadowrun.

Hey Im down to just wins and plays so Im starting a lobby up first come first serve, I won't have to move at all and you can alternate turnings taking my spot, but I am really just looking to do server quits so messege me. Caboose45O not a zero at the end its a "O"

1.Caboose45O

Sup just started playn this game last night its kinda cool if anyone needs help with gettn the chevos 4 this game just hit me up GT RICHPUNX send me a msg or a friend request and ill help anyone out with the hard chevos. or get into some matches to get the longer chevos like the 100 kill weapon chevos or the 100 games as a particular race. By the way this also pertains 2 anyone playn on windows vista.

:drunk GT RICHPUNX

Me and a few friends are setting up a boosting party for matches only. (server quits) We have 4 to 5 people and welcome anyone who needs the 100 games played achievement for Elf/Troll/Dwarf or whatever. We are starting this at 9pm Friday night. (east-coast-time) If we don't knock them all out Friday, we will do it again Saturday night same time. If you want in please send a message to zemptyspot11 or pysch0 j0hn. Thanks.

UPDATE: Two more boosting sessions will be going on today in the afternoon and again at 9pm tonight. Still doing matches but once they are done we will be knocking out the remaining achievements for whoever takes part. The noon boosting doesnt have a set time but should be anywhere between 12 and 2. Thanks to everyone that helped out so far.