Achievement Trading Thread

JORDAN K 95

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONE: Thanks to Tote Gunzz for the help. Done with just 2 of us. Finished on I think round 14.

Thanks for Green Arrow and Bloodywarrior as well for helping out.

On a side note, I also need to do the Tranzit and Shang Ri La easter eggs. I also need people to help me out with various other achievements, only need 1 person for them.

Edited by EatMyChundy

Hi is every one blind here ? :eek: THIS LIKE THE 5 TIME ive asked for co-op players to play Mob of the dead and do No one Escapes alive or any Zomebies Achievements.If any wants do any of the new DLC Achievements please add me and send me message.Thank you.

MY GT WizardFlipper

p.s im in UK i also have mic if that helps.

Hi is every one blind here ? :eek: THIS LIKE THE 5 TIME ive asked for co-op players to play Mob of the dead and do No one Escapes alive or any Zomebies Achievements.If any wants do any of the new DLC Achievements please add me and send me message.Thank you.

MY GT WizardFlipper

p.s im in UK i also have mic if that helps.

I messeged this guy to offer help and it was followed with nothing but abuse from him!

Needless to say i went on to get all the Mob of the dead achievements and then helped various others to get the same.

Just a warning...

I haven't got any of the Zombie achievements so will be looking to go through the lot. Played on Black Ops a fair bit so I'm not completely new.

GT: matthotlips

Looking for a Wednesday 22/05/13 at around 10:00 GMT - will have to leave at around 15:00 GMT.

Please send a PM or a message on live.

Cheers