Hows the online now?

Team Leader is still quite popular, though there are hardly any people playing other modes (well, maybe despite of Team Deathmatch).

However, I can only speak for the uncut version. I'm pretty sure the german version is completly dead (otherwise I would be extremely suprised).

Just wondering but what if there wasn't any "online"...would you still want to play the game? Is the SP campaign worth it?

If you like shooters, which are a bit more tactical, than I would say it's worth it. The campaign and terrorist hunt are quite decent, though i would recommend playing it in Co-Op, since it's a lot more fun.

If you like shooters, which are a bit more tactical, than I would say it's worth it. The campaign and terrorist hunt are quite decent, though i would recommend playing it in Co-Op, since it's a lot more fun.

I was just wondering. I've never liked MP but really like co-op with friends. But...my Gold is gone for now, so it's SP for me but that's okay. The first 30 years I played games were SP. ;)

Just wondering but what if there wasn't any "online"...would you still want to play the game? Is the SP campaign worth it?

Yeah, the SP is definitely worth it. I never played much of the online multiplayer in the game besides Terrorist Hunt. If you have a couple of buddies to play with then that can be endless fun. You can always play in split-screen, though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...