Any games you want remade?

FaiLy McFaiL

So, is there any older games from the outdated consoles that you would like to be remade on the Xbox 360, Ps3, Wii or Pc? I personally want Jet Set Radio Future for xbox to be remade for the 360, with customizable characters, Co-op, a more open world and much more. That game was so fun :p

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

back in like 06 or 07 they had a college baseball game. i enjoyed that. id also like to see a lacrosse or rugby game, just some type of sport you dont hear about much

There's a lacrosse game in the Arcade/Indy section. Its about on par with a sports game from 1999-2000 in terms of graphics/game play. Pretty good for an indy developer.

Destruction Derby 64 (N64, obviously). I spent hours, days, weeks playing this game with my dad. Both of us would rent it after I finished school on a friday and that N64 wouldn't be turned off til sunday when we would return it.

Conker's Bad Fur Day (N64). Another great N64 game that my dad & I would play. We would rent this game over and over until the local Blockbuster burnt down (but luckly we rented the game when it happened, so we just kept it!). We still play it from time to time just to re-live the old levels

FlatOut (PS2). A great game with an even greater soundtrack. Who doesnt love smashing cars and doing fun olympic-like events (highjump, farjump, bowling [lol]). The vehicles handled really well, the tracks were made well, the AI was actually smart, the physics engine was realistic, and the overal game play was so much fun! Replay value here is an 11/10