Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, instead of going crazy with messages about starting the boosting group and availability, why don't we start one here? I'll start it. I'll check this forum religiously till we have all six slots. So, just reply to this post with availability and location (easier to synch up with same country but doesn't have to be). My schedule is always crazy, personally. Some days I have nothing to do and others I'm busy till 5 pm central US. All I need is seriously kills and I'm 5k into it.

Name Availability

1. Chi98980 Varies/Mostly Available

So, instead of going crazy with messages about starting the boosting group and availability, why don't we start one here? I'll start it. I'll check this forum religiously till we have all six slots. So, just reply to this post with availability and location (easier to synch up with same country but doesn't have to be). My schedule is always crazy, personally. Some days I have nothing to do and others I'm busy till 5 pm central US. All I need is seriously kills and I'm 5k into it.

Name Availability

2. GxO Phantom EST/Available most of the time

Ten characters

Name Availability

3. AK Punk All day

Put me on the list

Availability - all day

Gt- Avoided By Many

Name Availability

3. AK Punk All day

4. Avoided By Many

GT: Jayrad2644

Availability: All day

Name Availability

3. AK Punk All day

4. Avoided By Many

5. Jayrad2644

Name Availability

3. AK Punk All day

4. Avoided By Many

5. Jayrad2644

6. ZenDoc

One last slot and I'll be sending messages out to all 6 ppl and setting this thing up by Wednesday at the latest. I'll add two alt slots if one person cant make it. I have a buddy that may or may not wanna take an alt slot.

Alt slots

Name Availability

Edited by Chi98980

Still need 1 more person to fill the slot. Let me know if you are interested.

Name Availability

3. AK Punk All day

4. Avoided By Many

5. Jayrad2644

Alt slots

Name Availability

1. ZenDoc

Still need 1 more person to fill the slot. Let me know if you are interested.

Name Availability

3. AK Punk All day

4. Avoided By Many

5. Jayrad2644

Alt slots

Name Availability

1. ZenDoc

2. Kidakairis Central Time/Available most of the time