Achievement Trading Thread

ANyone want to trade the online achievements let me know. I pretty much need all the achievements. Add me to your friends list.

GT: DarkManX4lf

Anyone want to get the Hall of Famer achievement? We need 4 people for this and so far I have another person to help out. We need two more people.

1) DarkManX4lf

2) CoC Marsman

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to get the Hall of Famer achievement? We need 4 people for this and so far I have another person to help out. We need two more people.

1) DarkManX4lf

2) CoC Marsman

Add me if you will. I'd love to get some more points out of this game as I'm planning on getting rid of it pretty soon. Though it could take some time to win 50 tournies, ha ha! Let me know.

I'm looking for somebody to help me with the online achievements! I havent decided when, you could choose, preferably saturday sometime! I'm hoping to get The Net Veteran, The Hall of Famer and maybe The G.O.A.T. If you can find a good stratagy for the goat!

Thanks, please post back,

ste900R

Do exhibition and timed tournaments have their own True Skill? The reason I ask is that the achievement for G.O.A.T states that u need 2 get ur trueskill 2 the highest level in any ranked online mode implying that there is more than one. So if this is the case, "Hi Im Steve" there will be no problem getting the Hall of Famer and the G.O.A.T as the tournaments will not affect your stats in exhibition.

Thats if it works that way. We should start getting organized and announce times when we will be available and such. We need four reliable people who will not quit.

I understand what you're getting at here, but let's put it into another view. Alright let's say I'm going to get the GOAT Achievement first. That means a someone else is going to have to let me kick their ass for a long time, meaning that their TrueSkill rank is going to go down the tubes. In the meanwhile, once I get my 50 TrueSkill and go to help someone else, they're going to have so many losses recorded that it's probably going to take 300 matches just to get them their achievement, which then they have to do the same for someone else. Suggestions?

On the other hand, I have a list of peopel that are interested in getting the Hall of Famer achievement, I've talked to them all and most seem dedicated.

Ideas on times here? I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of 5-8 Eastern time, that seems good for me :p

Shelton I'm down with getting the GOAT and Hall of Famer. 10+ hours will probably come as we do this. I messaged sp3Ed fr34k and he says he wants to do it. If you and hi im steve want to do it thats four. I suggest trying for it on a weekend. that will be the time when most people have available. Let me know if ya'll want to do this and we can set a more specific time.

steve how long do you think it will take to get the tourny achievement? its 200 tournys for all four to get it. Also I have four 48 hour cards. I can make another account to boost one person up to rank 50 then he helps get my achievement on TXMOOk, then I help the next and so on until the last person gets it. We really only need one boosting account to get it up high. Otherwise what you said is correct.

Yeah that's pretty much the only other solution I really had in mind: 48 Hour Cards. But the thing is, they all start at level one, and the only way to pretty much gain TrueSkill Rank is by beating people that are much higher than you on the scale. We can try it out first and see how well it works though, go ahead and send me a friend request if you haven't done so already.