Master Potioneer

I have gone through all the posted numbers and compiled the lowest numbers from each potion. This is a list of all the lowest numbers posted here that people have gotten 5 stars with;

Volubilis Potion 1801

Shrinking Solution 1621

Wit Sharpening Potion 1009

Cure for Boils 1247

Draught of Living Death 2350

Girding Potion 2016

Antidote to Common Poisons 2371

Draught of Peace 1983

Oculus Potion 1825

Wizard Wheezes: Love Potion 2104

Polyjuice Potion 2106

Elixir to Induce Euphoria 2103

Love Potion Antidote 2154

Fertilizer 3020

Stamina Game 3000

Wiggenweld Potion 2515

Edited by DarthSoth
Update lowest 5 star numbers

NO offense but you might missed one thinking that you got everyone...the only thing i can think of is doing them all over again and keep track ...it does suck that it doesn't tell how many stars you have...and since you got good scores you can do it in no time

grrr, i wqas keeping a list and checking them all off when i got 5 stars and just done some again where they were the first i did.

scores are

vol 1803

shrinking 1770

wit 1117

vure for boils 1650

draught of living death 2571

girding 2190

antidote common 3192

draught of peace 2401

oculus 1847

love potion 2156 *

poly * 2253

elixir 2130

love pot anti 2266

fertiliser 3300

staina 3097

wiggenweld 2400* - needed 2515

the last 3 are ones i was not 100% sure on and am trying to repeat. but i am sure i have done them all at 5 star as i was keeping track.

any suggestions?

it was wiigenweld, i had done that as part of the main quest. final score for 5 stars was 2515.

so at least its a good example of lower scores that got 5 stars!!

Edited by burnoutbabe

Your Stamina game is low. I believe that you need to be around 3500 for that one. It is a real pain to get.

I believe that polyjuice needs to be around 2400 and love potion around 2500.

Also I would double check your Volubilis potion. That one is really tricky to nab 5 star on for a 1st tear potion I just nabbed it at 1855. You might be good on it but if the achievement doesn't unlock after the other three then double check the Volubilis.

Edited by DarthSoth
wrong potion name

cheers, i got it in the end, it was the wiggengeld (the last one)

so the scores above ARE probably about the lowest to get 5 stars!! everyone else seemed much better at it than me. at least they can be used as a benchmark for which ones people don't have 5 stars on.

and yes, volubis was one of the last ones i managed, it took forever to get it perfect.

Here's What I ended up with adding to benchmark guide

Thanks for the help burnoutbabe and Darth Soth your input saved me from having to re-do all of them to get the achivement

Note I got it with a poly of 2282

Vol 1827

Shrinking 1786

Wit 1130

Cure For Boils 1650

Draught of Living Death 2560

Girding 2153

Antidote Common 3412

Draught of Peace 2500

Occulus 2140

Wiz Weez Love 2158

Poly 2282

Elixir 2400

Love Pot Anti 2741

Fertilizer 3178

Stamina 3570

Wiggenweld 2540

Haha all your scores are higher than mine and I found that difficult when trying to get the achievement!! I have it now and here are my still pretty low scores :D Fertiliser was the one that got me...

volubulis: 1830

Shrinking: 1780

Wit-Sharpening: 1080

Cure for Boils: 1850

Draught living death: 2350

Girding: 2240

Antidote: 3014

Pease: 2636

Oculus: 2090

Love Potion: 2704

Polyjuice: 2316

Exlixir Induce Euphoria: 2419

Love Potion Antidote: 2567

Fertiliser: 3274

Stamina: 3513

Wiggenwold: 2724

For everyone else who's scores are low :D now off to do flying to get my 1000GP!

i have tried to get volubilis serveral times bu cant seem to get many greats and can only get 4 stars any help???/

Well, basically just try to anticipate then to finish stirring and heating the portion. You need to stop heating just before or as the color starts to turn the color you are trying to get. Generally if you stop heating as the controller shakes then you will have overheated just slightly too much to get a great.

For stirring, go like mad until the color turns the shade you are going for then slowly stir until the controller shakes then stop immediately.

For this and later potions, while you stir or heat, move the target onto the next ingredient so that as soon as you are done you can hit A to get the next ingredient on the go. That way you fdon't waist time selecting the next ingredient after. Also, while you are selecting the next ingredient, make sure you are still paying attention so that you don't end up in a cloud of smoke. If you get smoke then you are best to abort and retry Volubilis as it is a tight one to get 5 star on.

Some of my stats are low, but I gotten the achievement.

Volubilis Potion 2029

Shrinking Solution 1674

Wit Sharpening Potion 1064

Cure for Boils 1247

Draught of Living Death 2610

Girding Potion 2205

Antidote to Common Poisons 2937

Draught of Peace 2550

Oculus Potion 1982

Wizard Wheezes: Love Potion 2620

Polyjuice Potion 2366

Elixir to Induce Euphoria 2281

Love Potion Antidote 2681

Fertilizer 3274

Stamina Game 3538

Wiggenweld Potion 2746

It would really be preferable if people would only post there scores that are lower than the previous scores. Or even better make a list with the lower scores and just update that list if you get a lower score.

I.E.

user_name_1

Potion A 101 pts

Potion B 102 pts

Potion C 103 pts

Potion D 104 pts

user_name_2 should post the following as he/she only scored lower on potion_D

Potion A 101 pts

Potion B 102 pts

Potion C 103 pts

Potion D 99 pts

Just trying to make it easier for people to get this chieve, not trying to complain about people trying to help.

Better yet.. DarthSoth should update his first post with the lowest scores, perpetually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...