This is an awsome game.

NOT!!!!!!

Haha, can even complete the 1st mission.... The Blackhawk crashes too close to the memorial and completely blocks me in. Burns to death everytime I try and if I die I get to start all over again.

Does not surprise me since Activision was invovled ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
NOT!!!!!!

Haha, can even complete the 1st mission.... The Blackhawk crashes too close to the memorial and completely blocks me in. Burns to death everytime I try and if I die I get to start all over again.

There is a path to the right of the helicopter that you need to take...

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
NOT!!!!!!

If this is serious, I have to say that that's incredibly stupid. You're clearly supposed to go off the side path. Didn't you notice the yellow marker at the top of the screen? That you were burned to death multiple times by trying to climb over the downed chopper is sad yet hilarious! I wish I could have been there; it would have been great for some laughs. Bash Activision all you want, but do you even know why you're doing it? Is it because it's the cool thing to hate on them now? Child please.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If this is serious, I have to say that that's incredibly stupid. You're clearly supposed to go off the side path. Didn't you notice the yellow marker at the top of the screen? That you were burned to death multiple times by trying to climb over the downed chopper is sad yet hilarious! I wish I could have been there; it would have been great for some laughs. Bash Activision all you want, but do you even know why you're doing it? Is it because it's the cool thing to hate on them now? Child please.

There's a pretty nasty glitch right in the beginning of the game, that generates the wall of flame at said path, before you actually walk through it and pick up the sniper rifle and yaknow, play the game. It is supposed to pop after after you walk through, to keep you from backtracking, but like said above, this game is pretty trash. It took me making a new save a few times for it to not do this, it seems to be random. Do a little research before you decide to be a dick next time.

I don't think it's that bad. I find it somewhat enjoyable, but it is no Call of Duty or any other great shooter out there. It's mediocre at best and it's a first of its kind, from my knowledge at least.

Don't be so critical of the game until you have played it. The POTUS Detail difficulty isn't brutally difficult, but the achievements can challenge you to some extent.

• 5 weeks later...

Lool, probably 1 of the worst games ever, but somehow i ended up with 200 points and decided to give the game back to game, i put it next to zombie apocalypse so it looks like a arcade game as i havent ever seen anyone who played it so hopefully people will just believe it.

Lool, probably 1 of the worst games ever, but somehow i ended up with 200 points and decided to give the game back to game, i put it next to zombie apocalypse so it looks like a arcade game as i havent ever seen anyone who played it so hopefully people will just believe it.

wow 200 points? i left off on 295 till today i picked it back up and got up to 605. it isn't even really that bad obviously u never played Def Jam, Vampire Rain etc.

i could easily have got 900 on the same playthrough but needed two more playthroughs for the thousand and the thing is i cannot be bothered, 200 points makes it look like an arcade game because it is a rare game people play so not too bothered.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I've only seen this game once and thought I might pick it up. But then I had never heard anything about it and let it slide. From what I've read in this thread that might have been the right decision after all. :)

Then again it could be one of those games that are fun to some and boring to almost everyone else. :p

• 3 months later...
I don't think it's that bad. I find it somewhat enjoyable, but it is no Call of Duty or any other great shooter out there. It's mediocre at best and it's a first of its kind, from my knowledge at least.

Don't be so critical of the game until you have played it. The POTUS Detail difficulty isn't brutally difficult, but the achievements can challenge you to some extent.

+1. Also, much better gameplay than Battlefield 3 or COD3 campaigns. A decent game for me.