Corrections to the Godfather Universe Map for finding 100 Film Reels

CRNBRD

While searching for all of the 100 film reels the guide will send you to Godfather Universe for a map to find these. However, there are some errors to the map when pertaining to the xbox360. Below are a list of the mistakes I found...

Brooklyn: The reel at the intersection of Washington and Plymouth should actually be Adams and Plymouth. About a 5 O'clock angle from where it is now.

Little Italy: The reel in the circle (roundabout) where the pistol upgrade is, at the bottom of little italy, where broadway ends is plain wrong. Instead of being in the circle it's in the southeast corner (around 4 O'clockish) behind the green newspaper stand.

New Jersey: The reel that looks like it's in or around the Church in New Jersey is actually the street behind the church (Clinton Street). Its a little north of the grassy area behind the church on the right in an alleyway.

New Jersey: On the northwest side where it looks like the yellow upgrade, is actually southwest of that spot (about 7 o clock) down the road. About where the V in viaduct is on the map. If you go to this area (west of the road) where there are crates and such go behind the brick wall and it will be on the right (northeast).

Hells Kitchen: The final thing I have found is that in Hells Kitchen at the intersection of 8th and 48 street you are told to go west and then south behind the Cuneo building. Actually as you head west go to the north and find the alley almost directly ACROSS from the Cuneo building and you will find the film real behind the boxes on the left of this alleyway.

These adjustments to the map should allow you to find all 100 film reels, message me on here if you need any assistance with my instructions.

CRNBRD

• 4 weeks later...

I swear to God CRNBRD, If I could give you a big, non-gay, Mafia style man kiss I would. I had 99/100 reels and had NO IDEA of where the last reel was. I had searched the map over nearly two times. I came to this board to see if anyone was sharing my grief and instead I found this topic. With nearly no hope I thought I'd give it one last shot and check the areas that you posted before starting an entirely new game. I was already in a New Jersey Safehouse, so the first place I checked was the "V" in Viaduct. I looked behind the left side of the wall, and nothing, then I turned around and it was like an Angel trying to guide me to Heaven (it was the last reel). I am SOOOOOO very happy to have this achievement done with. I thank you so much!

Yeah, Ive had 99/100 for a long time no, but no luck here either. I wonder if it's possible to get the 100 film reels by collecting them on the CC challengers, maybe I'll pull up the map, corrections and just pick a challange with no time frame if so.

I would suggest you guys to use the guide below, it has everything you need

:eek:

I was missing four and I used the guide from godfatheruniverse but I couldn't find them :mad:

So then I look around and found this website www.mywiki360.com and thanks to their explanation on how to really know where are the reel and not just some pictures I found all of them :Bounce: even the one near the tollbooth :)

A direct link to the guide for the reel ==> http://mywiki360.com/xbox360/index.php?title=The_Godfather:_The_Game#Film_Reel_Location_Guide_.26_Map

• 1 month later...

Hells Kitchen: The final thing I have found is that in Hells Kitchen at the intersection of 8th and 48 street you are told to go west and then south behind the Cuneo building. Actually as you head west go to the north and find the alley almost directly ACROSS from the Cuneo building and you will find the film real behind the boxes on the left of this alleyway.

CRNBRD

Hi thanks for your help i am currently missing 5 reels and am praying that these happens to be them but in searching the first location on hells kitchen i can't find the location at the intersection of 8th and 48th near the cuneos building mainly because 8th and 48th are no where near each other? so i figured maybe he means 8th and 49th but this one isn't listed in an alley so then i try 10th and 48th but this one is in an alley behind a small wall not behind a box can you please tell me which reel you are actually correcting please??

• 4 months later...

I would also love to give CRNBRD "a big, non-gay, Mafia style man kiss", I've been on 99/100 film reels since 2006, gone through at least another 2 times and still not found the 100, but I went straight to the one next to the New Jersey safehouse is and it was sitting right there!!! Hopefully this will inspire me to reach level 50 respect.....

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i have used the godfather universe site i conjunction with yours.....and have gotten 96/100 and am 99% positive of the ones i am missing.....i will copy and paste my notes word for word and if anybody could help with any of these it would be most appreciated....

missing 1 reel corner of Charlton and Jude across street from corleone home

missing 1 reel 41st street near carusol cuneo building

missing 1 reel 48th street beside stracci building

missing 1 reel NE section of train yard/dirt area of NJ across the street from lvl 3 BM dealer

• 4 years later...

I started collecting the film reels after mistakenly picking up about fifteen of them throughout the game (and not marking them off). I started using the strategy guide to find then all (this is actually the only reason I bought the book), but upon collecting Film Reel #100, I realised I had only picked up 99 of them :(

I didn't know what to do so I googled my problem and THIS page popped up. Since I saved my game on NJ, I decided to check for my missed reel there. After no luck, I contemplated starting from scratch. I went to Little Italy before starting from the beginning and thankfull after reading:

"Little Italy: The reel in the circle (roundabout) where the pistol upgrade is, at the bottom of little italy, where broadway ends is plain wrong. Instead of being in the circle it's in the southeast corner (around 4 O'clockish) behind the green newspaper stand."

I found my 100th reel. Thank you so much CRNBRD!!!! You have been a life saver!!!!!!

Edited by FinalFantasyFanatic87
Spelling error

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...