One man band

Shinobi273

Im pretty sure it does.....i did a random 2 song set and 3 starred both and then played a 2 song set and 4 starred them and recieved more than double the fans. Granted im reduced to playing both guitar and vocals :(

some of that depens on the city you played in doesnt it? however u definatly get more fans for getting more stars

Just got done playing a venue in London. Don't Fear the Reaper and Won't get Fooled Again Expert Bass/Expert Vocals.......4 star both, almost 5 star Fooled again and only 12k fans :mad:. This is going to take forever! 781k fans and running out of create a setlist. Did a few 4 song randoms x/x but didn't net many fans.:(

Just got done playing a venue in London. Don't Fear the Reaper and Won't get Fooled Again Expert Bass/Expert Vocals.......4 star both, almost 5 star Fooled again and only 12k fans :mad:. This is going to take forever! 781k fans and running out of create a setlist. Did a few 4 song randoms x/x but didn't net many fans.:(

keep in mind that there are quite a few setlists that will be opened up by collecting more stars so even though you dont net any fans you could go and do the songs that u know u cant pass on x/x in h/h or m/m or whatever u wanna do it on and then play the make a setlist that those stars open up

YES! YES! YES! 1MILLION FANS! Finally. It should be worth more than 10 though. Of course its probably far easier to achieve this with more than one person.

Nice work!

Yeah, it's much easier with multiple people. The problem I have is that there are only so many songs that I know well enough to sing well without watching the chart (hard or expert; I can probably sing about anything on medium and do well on it), and I haven't memorized any guitar or bass charts, so I end up slipping on one or the other.

One thing I did notice is that with a little practice, I can learn to do both in sync, so it's probably mostly practice. (Some songs I can even figure out where the tambourine/cowbell goes with the bass line, so I make noise in the mic to hit those extra notes.)

Only 477K fans so far. I'm trying to pick up the Big in Seattle achievement (I think your home town is the first city where you unlock all the gigs?) and then get HoF and maybe 1M if I make it that far.

Warning: play all your DLC before you try any random setlists. I ended up having to do Hard to Handle once. I know the song, but not how to sing it ... yeah, lucky to get three stars there.

I finally got the Hall of Fame award last night playing alone (guitar/vocals). It was much easier than I thought it would be. I think playing with friends (who suck at drumming and vocals) is A LOT more frustrating. I'd end up losing fans over and over, or someone would pick EASY and earn me zero fans (even though I would play on hard/expert).

I'm a ways away from the million fans; playing on HARD vocals I reached the cap limit of 600k.

Next up is earning about 100 more stars (need 600 total) so I can attempt the endless setlist on HARD.

Has anyone been able to play guitar and sing or play drums and sing at the same time so you can do world tour by yourself? I'm curious. That would be cool, because I obviously spend a lot more time playing Rock Band then my friends, but I can only effectively play drums in solo tour. It would also be really hard.

I finished the endless setlist on medium playing guitar and doing vocals! It wasn't that difficult, and was actually a fun challenge! Hard/Expert is what I need to do next :)

Well, I have practiced GGHT on expert bass and I think now that i can try to get platinum artist solo. I think I will try today unless GGAHT is towards the end of the endless setlist. I dunno, hard decision seeing as how i could very well waste a couple hours only to get stuck on that song or reptilla.:confused::confused:

Well, I have practiced GGHT on expert bass and I think now that i can try to get platinum artist solo. I think I will try today unless GGAHT is towards the end of the endless setlist. I dunno, hard decision seeing as how i could very well waste a couple hours only to get stuck on that song or reptilla.:confused::confused:

im jealous dude, theres only a few songs that are keeping me from doing the endless setlist on expert and its mainly cuz of singing. i think ill try and bang out the solo expert career on singing before i try the endless setlist. grats on 1million fans tho hehe im almost there

I've been contemplating the same thing, but I'm going to finish the expert solo vocal tour beforehand!

I've been contemplating the same thing, but I'm going to finish the expert solo vocal tour beforehand!

VERY good idea. Don't forget the bonus tour because with the exception of reptilla, that last 4 in the bonus tour are the hardest. IMO. The absolute hardest (at least for me) is that song by Honest Bob and the Factory to Dealer Incentives.

Hey this isn't really related to the game but if any of you are actual musicians, have you ever done or heard a one man band? At work this one guy recorded two songs where he was playing guitar, bass, drums, and singing. He was into classic rock too so it had like an Eagles sound to it. Sorry I don't know much classic rock, that isn't the best comparison. It was totally awesome. He recorded himself doing each of the seperate parts and had it put together to make it so that he was playing with himself in a 4 person band. He said he had too much time out of college lol.

Well i can play guitar, bass and some drums, i been thinkin of recording some whole songs recently...who knows i might get round to recording some now my xbox is dead...