FAQs - Look Here Before Asking Questions.

The Pants Party

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Used car sales man"

I know you can do this on the ark because a buddy of mine got it with me when we were looking for skulls. I grab the rocket launcher in the area right after the first terminal and blow the two huge chopper looking things. I think one has 4 guys and the other has 3.

Anyways I shoot both with the rocket launcher over and over. All the guys die before the vehicle gives out. I'm gonna go through one last time on this level with sticky nades. If I get a sticky nade on and shot it with the rocket launcher and it still doesn't blow up.... I quit. *pouts*

Just wondering what games are considered "free-for-all" because I got the triple kill medal in a ranked match but I didn't get the achievement...so I guess I wasn't in the right match type!:confused:

just choose ranked and then Lone Wolves,

every game type after that will be free for all!

I did many online achievements using the language change. I still have to do overkill, mowdown mongoose, and mvp. I had a HUGE problem when I tried to recover my gamertag, my console deleted all my saved games. Has anyone else had this happen? I lost my progress on PDZ which was the most time consuming. SO that sucks. I will still need to change it for the rest of the online achievements except for the rank ups as you can get those in just social games.

Ranking Question:

Do you de-rank if you lose your level? Say...

If I was level 40 with 500 Exp, and I lost my next game and dropped to level 39, would I lose my Colonel Grade one and fall under the categary of Commander Grade 2 (Min. Level 35 and 450 Exp)?

Or...

Is it your Highest Skill rating and experience e.g Highest Skill Rating Achieved was 40, but dropped dramatically to 30, would you rating stay at Colonel or drop to Major?

If this has already been answered, I apologise.

Just Lucky.

How are people getting the seventh column on their GT on multiplayer? I know its something to do with bungie.net but if someone could tell me what to do I would really apreciate it. Sorry if this has already been answered, I only read Pants post and skipped to the last page.

It's in your profile settings page on Bungie.net.

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for such a late response, but alternatively you could type:

[url=*Bungie Stats URL*]Halo 3 Stats to the Max, Squared, times Infinity![/url]

I find it helps to underline it as well, so people can [somewhat] figure out that it's a link and not just text.

[u][/u]

• 1 month later...
I'm Thinking About Making A Halo3 Montage. Is There Any Way I Could Copy The Videos From My 360 To My PC. I Know The Files Are Data Saves But I Was Wondering If I Could Do Something With It Anyway. Any Help Please? -=xXx=-

First of all, write normal. It's much easier on the eyes.

To answer your question, I've heard it's very difficult and my best suggestion without knowing too much on the subject is to just get a capture card.

• 3 months later...
you sign in your other controller, scroll down to where it says guest, and you can play with him. however you can only play social games if you are playing with a guest that doenst have live

thanks im been tryin to figure that out for a while now

• 5 weeks later...