Achievement Trading Thread

DaKiDD

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to banner trade tonight, send me a message at GT MTBVibe. Message only please, no friend requests.

Once I hit 10 I'll continue to answer banner-build requests, guys - just sling a message at me and wait for me to reply before you game invite. =p

I am still looking for people to pop in and make me a banner, msg me and I will send you an invite. Also I will return the favour if you need.

GT - x HaVoK 07

:Bounce:

EDIT - need 6 more banners...anybody wanna help me get this last achievement :)

Edited by x HaVoK 07
update

I had very bad luck while going for the friend achievement. Within 2 hours I had 6+ different people come along and start laying waste to my town and banners. Sometimes they got a lot destroyed before I could boot them.

In the process I saw 5 different people build banners and just quit out.

I then just started joining other peoples games build my banner right away and ask if they could do theres real quick because the friend achievement is cumulative.

When I finally got the achievement it was kinda funny because the players world was set up so you were spawned into this prison like perimeter and I was told by the player " build a banner and Ill let you out."

I thought this was genius and I couldn't help but crack up when I saw him do the same to the next guy that joined.

Edit: Maybe I couldve broken the walls but did not try because that kind of behavior gets a guy kicked out.

Another example of protection I saw was one of my friends built about three rows of wall followed by many trees to impede your path. Good luck on breaking any banners in that scenario.

Edited by Motrahtox

When I finally got the achievement it was kinda funny because the players world was set up so you were spawned into this prison like perimeter and I was told by the player " build a banner and Ill let you out."

How did he accomplish this? Why couldn't the new player just destroy and/or move buildings out of his way to get out?

If anyone could come build a tower for me I would greatly appreciate it :) I will make it a Private game (I've been reading about these banner and town destroyers, and I don't want to get 9 banners and then someone destroy them :p) so just send a message and I will invite you.

I would be more than happy to return the favour and build a banner in anyone's town. Even after I get all the banners I need, just send me a message and I will build more banners - will be happy to help people get achievements. :D

GT - Pucca Princess