These graphics are NOT even close to HD.

The only reason why I am upset about this is cuz it clearly says the game is in HD and its not, however since I'm a huge fan and HATE Play Station I never got the chance to play these, but now I can so it's not that big of a deal really...:eek:

The only reason why I am upset about this is cuz it clearly says the game is in HD and its not, however since I'm a huge fan and HATE Play Station I never got the chance to play these, but now I can so it's not that big of a deal really...:eek:

Did you read anything anyone has put? The game is in HD. Maybe you need to learn what HD means?

and here we go...a game thats about a decade old and we get another fucking whiny gamer who wants everything to be perfect. Just shut the hell up about the graphics and play the game for what it is.

I'm with you man.

I havent got this one yet as i'm still going through RE4. And to me, i'm impressed with the graphics of RE4, I think they did a good job.

I don't expect code veronica to be that good, but I don't care. Like you said ... it's an old game and i'm just glad it is released ... with achievements! Can't wait to play it!

I was just saying it doesn't look as good as re4 hd thats all, chill out. I wasn't complaining at all. I have a 60' plasma and the game doesn't look even close to being in hd even tho it says it is, bro... I'm happy to play it anyway it looks no matter what and it's not a big deal as i stated. BTW I'M an engineer I know what hd means... Dam ppl on here need to read and understand what ppl are saying before THEY call them out... Just a tip :uzi:HATERS

This is getting beyond stupid. Geeeeeeee, HD = high definition. I have a 1080p Resolution Plasma TV that cost $6000 and all games look great!!!!!. AS far as my edication I was just trying to say, seeing I went to ASU for 6 years I would hope ppl would understand I might know a bit about TVs, geuss not.... My whole stupid point is that it doesn't look as good, fact! WOW.......

This is getting beyond stupid. Geeeeeeee, HD = high definition. I have a 1080p Resolution Plasma TV that cost $6000 and all games look great!!!!!. AS far as my edication I was just trying to say, seeing I went to ASU for 6 years I would hope ppl would understand I might know a bit about TVs, geuss not.... My whole stupid point is that it doesn't look as good, fact! WOW.......

You spelt education wrong :)

Also you spent $6000 on a plasma tv? you got ripped off beyond belief.

• 5 weeks later...
Some people just can't be pleased. Resident Evil 4 HD looks fantastic and is FAR better looking than it's GC/PS2/Wii counterparts.

Same goes for Code Veronica X. However, these ARE last gen games, and all they did was upscale the resolution. They haven't modified the textures, models, animations, effects, etc. All they changed is the resolution, so it's not like these are remakes.

In CVX, most notable resolution changes is the water. Noticed during the sequence when you bring up the submarine.

• 1 month later...