any tips for ECO hotel on 007 difficulty???

T2iple

Ok I've done the whole game including most of the eco hotel! Im just stuck on the very last bit when you have to kill the end guy, but all his men always seem to get me.

Theres got to be a perfect spot to shoot from!?!?? anyone done this?

i figured this out by accident, but its extremely easy. Shoot the tanks behind him on the right side asap. Then he will move to the left. Hold out for 5-10 seconds, and then behind him on the left will be another panel that opens with 2 more tanks. Shoot those and you can beat him in under 20 seconds. I kicked myself it was so damn easy.

i figured this out by accident, but its extremely easy. Shoot the tanks behind him on the right side asap. Then he will move to the left. Hold out for 5-10 seconds, and then behind him on the left will be another panel that opens with 2 more tanks. Shoot those and you can beat him in under 20 seconds. I kicked myself it was so damn easy.

Isn't this the only way to beat him? Thats the only way I've done it. :o It zooms in on it, so i thought it was obvious. :p

Its pretty straight forward as others said, one more tip is to make use of the power weapon,its easier to take out the whole wave of enemies before the boss with it.And after that take cover at the right and shoot the gas tank on both the sides....boom he is dead,then turn back and run....level and game complete......

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On the right side there's a L shaped cover, get behind it as fast as you can and keep shooting everybody, if enemies on the left side are hitting you, you can corner, just shoot everybody until the objective changes. Then you just have to shoot the tanks behind Greene... That's how i did it...

I just beat 007 last week, and this is EXACTLY what I did.

Took quite a few tries, but I got it done.