1000 People Online - Take 2 - 31st January 2010

Minty

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please copy and paste the following message and send it to everyone of your friends list. If we can continue to remind people and spread the word, its possible that we can all finally get this stupid achievement. Thanks a bunch.

MTAF: Sunday January 31st at 1 PM Eastern Time 1000 people online achievement in NBA Live 07. Please be on 1 hour early, and stay online until at least 2 pm. That way any late comers can still get the achievement. Tell all your friends. Thanks in advance.

now you guys wanna try this and are posting it in your threads and you expect us to post this in other forums??? After you wouldnt even let us put this in your forums??? you guys are a freaking joke thinking everything revolves around this site? You guys should prolly get your heads outta your a**'ss but i will be their as ive been trying to get this for a year and a half

There are far worse sites out there for head up arsery. Anyway I was umming and arring about renting this, but will now. It's great cos I'm doing a Gamerscore challenge this month and it'll have a few hours left when this is happening :D

Currently ordering my copy of the game count me in (I have to double check the time though, I may have to leave my 360 turned on while I'm gone).

EDIT: Forgot to mention that the second I saw the first post on the main page I added a link in my xbox live bio :D. I'll be sure to change the link to this now.

EDIT: It's ordered, takes one day to process, maximum ten days to arrive. I'll be gone until 11:45 a.m. that day and it starts at 12:00 a.m. that day (my time) so I hope to be on in time. And the link is changed and I'm adding it to my x360a sig.

Edited by kaleido42