Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
hey, this is probably a stupid question, but i'm new to the lego series.

for the "sidekick" achievement, does it need to be done over xbox live, or could i say connect another control for the other player and get it that way?

the game doesn't even have online co-op. you have to do it local.

Down the rabbit hole. (20 http://i38.tinypic.com/644bpj.gif) - Use Mad Hatter's mind control to walk 5 enemies to their deaths.

Can someone please tell me what level to do this on please! And I'm guessing you just hold B?

Also, trying to do the Throwing up. (20 http://i38.tinypic.com/644bpj.gif) - Throw 50 policemen with superstrength.

I'm using Dr. Freeze on the villan level On the Rocks, i've done it a couple of times, story mode and free play, i've also used several superstrength charaters.. I'm pressing B then X but still no achievement, is there a specific way? Do I have to be on the hero side of thing?

Edited by Sgt.Mol3

Down the rabbit hole. (20 http://i38.tinypic.com/644bpj.gif) - Use Mad Hatter's mind control to walk 5 enemies to their deaths.

Can someone please tell me what level to do this on please! And I'm guessing you just hold B?

Also, trying to do the Throwing up. (20 http://i38.tinypic.com/644bpj.gif) - Throw 50 policemen with superstrength.

I'm using Dr. Freeze on the villan level On the Rocks, i've done it a couple of times, story mode and free play, i've also used several superstrength charaters.. I'm pressing B then X but still no achievement, is there a specific way? Do I have to be on the hero side of thing?

Same here, I must have thrown way over 100 policeman by now, but still no achievement. Anyone care to shed any light on this, or is it like the Streetlight achievement? Not unlocking for everyone?

You can get both achievements on the same level. ;)

I used Bane for it in the Villian storyline.

Get bane in freeplay, Run to a cop, Hit B, Then B again.

Do that 49 more times and your sorted. :)

Down the Rabbit Hole:

Easiest done in Free Play once you have unlocked the Mad Hatter. Go to the level VILLAINS Episode 1, Chapter 2 "On The Rocks." Once you get inside to the area with freezing Ice and Hot Lava... use the Mad Hatter to control the guy up on the ledge and walk him into the lava 5 times in a row.

Edited by McStabber

Done and done! Thank you!!

Two different places on this site told me two different things for the Throw Up achievement, one said B + X and another said B + B, annoyingly enough I chose the B + X so I wasted a good hour or so trying to do that!!!

So thanks to who ever said that :mad:

840 achievement points for game now! I rekon I could get close to 900 today.. We'll see!

Achievement Score : 1000

Percentage : 100%

Hostages : 25/25

Hero

Minikits : 150/150

Super-Hero : 15/15

Red Blocks : 15/15

Villains

Minikits : 150/150

Super-Hero : 15/15

Red Blocks : 15/15

Okay! I've got 1000 on the game,

You unlock the last character after the 100%, kinda lame yeah but w/e...

You have to purchase every item for the 100% to come through,

Some data and other things are still locked, no idea how to unlock them but who cares, you get the 100% without them..

Basically get all minikits, all red box's, and you should be almost there..

Unlock Hush by getting all hostages..

Any questions feel free to ask.

(Just went back into the computer, all data is buy-able apart from one, buy them all to allow the last piece of data to be brought, this last piece costs 4 billion so yes, you better have that much or else get the multiplier going!

Edited by Sgt.Mol3