Challenge Mode - Double Trouble

OnEdEcK

It's my last challenge aswell and I can't do it. Must be a set way to do it on easy as the AI always goes in the same locations every game

Maybe someone could redo the level, take a screen shot and number the drops in order to get this so others can get it done =)

What makes it even worse is that I did it for the actual achievement for getting a "crossroads" in one of my 1st few games :(

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

The challenge DOUBLE TROUBLE where you have to win by getting two lines in one chip is doing my nut in. It's my last challenge and I cannot do it.

Anybody have a method or tips?

Much appreciated.

Ok nothing worked until I tried this and I got it 1st time so maybe others can try it aswell

I made sure I put a piece in both the bottom left and right corner and then my target was to have them both meet, in a diagonal line, in the middle row, 4th line up

On easy you can give the AI the run around and build the 2 paths with no problem =)

Good luck =)

Also got 1000 wins now so can delete this for good - never want to play this game again haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Ok nothing worked until I tried this and I got it 1st time so maybe others can try it aswell

I made sure I put a piece in both the bottom left and right corner and then my target was to have them both meet, in a diagonal line, in the middle row, 4th line up

On easy you can give the AI the run around and build the 2 paths with no problem =)

Good luck =)

Also got 1000 wins now so can delete this for good - never want to play this game again haha

This doesn't work for me at all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Good luck =)

Worked for me. Took 4-5 attempts. I kept making silly mistakes. You can easily force the computer to give you the crossroads if you just think ahead 2 or 3 moves.