Songs are tricky

KAMIKAZE T0KY0

Yep definitely notice it's a little tougher. The moves are more fluid & tighter. Feels like dancing instead of mimicking movements - which DC1 felt like on certain songs and lower difficulties. Great new moves too. Even on easy you can build up a sweat!

I was ok on the first one but this is crazy the second crew flash2wrd are hard hot stuff holy crap my arms were going to drop off haha

no xbox live 1v1 tho :/

I know what you mean...just did Hot Stuff Donna Summer and shoulders and tops of my arms were killing me!! Might help me get in shape a bit though!

I know what you mean...just did Hot Stuff Donna Summer and shoulders and tops of my arms were killing me!! Might help me get in shape a bit though!

It certainly feels more fluid and i really really like it, i still haven't got to the hard part though but i'm looking forward to it.

Is it really that much more difficult and tiring than the first one? Or is it cause you guys haven't played the first one in almost a year and just aren't used to it? No offense, just wondering what to expect tomorrow.

Is it really that much more difficult and tiring than the first one? Or is it cause you guys haven't played the first one in almost a year and just aren't used to it? No offense, just wondering what to expect tomorrow.

I said I just haven't got there yet. I just play a few songs this morning. I actually found it a bit easier because there are some of the same steps and if you remember them then it helps a lot. and i said it is more fluid so it kinda feels more natural. But remember I just haven't got to the hard songs ok

Edited by EnfantDuSiecle

I said I just haven't got there yet. I just play a few songs this morning. I actually found it a bit easier because there are some of the same steps and if you remember them then it helps a lot. and i said it is more fluid so it kinda feels more natural. But remember I just haven't got to the hard songs ok

I said I didn't mean any offense. Maybe I should've only quoted the first guy, but I'd seen people say that in other threads so I was just curious what to expect.

I'll be picking it up on my way home from work today and will finally get to play it tonight.

I said I didn't mean any offense. Maybe I should've only quoted the first guy, but I'd seen people say that in other threads so I was just curious what to expect.

I'll be picking it up on my way home from work today and will finally get to play it tonight.

Oh no, I wasn't offended just wanted to make it clear :) So, have fun with the game and give us your impressions. I'm really liking the game so far it is so much fun and i believe it is actually a bit easier to get flawless in the moves, maybe that's becasue they improved how kinect perceives your body and it's movements

Oh no, I wasn't offended just wanted to make it clear :) So, have fun with the game and give us your impressions. I'm really liking the game so far it is so much fun and i believe it is actually a bit easier to get flawless in the moves, maybe that's becasue they improved how kinect perceives your body and it's movements

Great can't wait to check it out. I didn't notice any real problems with the Kinect registering my body movements. Not in Dance Central anyway. I had lots of problems with Kinect Sports, so much so that I wanted to break my game and Kinect, but I don't remember struggling with body recognition with Dance Central. Better recognition can't hurt though. One more hour and I'll be playing.

Wow these songs definitely have a great feel to them.

This is soo much easier having 1000'ed Dance Central. Half an hour of playing and I already have 14 achievements for 240g. Liking the song selection a lot so far.

Both times I've bought these games, I've read the songs and been like "What the hell are these songs?" But then I pop it in and play the song and always go "Oh THAT song. Awesome!" Maybe it's cause I never listen to the radio so I never heard of most of these artists.

I've read the songs and been like "What the hell are these songs?" But then I pop it in and play the song and always go "Oh THAT song. Awesome!" Maybe it's cause I never listen to the radio so I never heard of most of these artists.

I know what you mean :p I agree, I think there's a good balance of genres. There's pretty muc something for everybody

just got 5 stars on all the songs in the game on easy, now on to medium for the crew challanges. :D

me gonna have alot of fun with this game, 2 bad the 2 player achiements are a bit hard to get for me as most of my friends dont like the game. :(

just got 5 stars on all the songs in the game on easy, now on to medium for the crew challanges. :D

me gonna have alot of fun with this game, 2 bad the 2 player achiements are a bit hard to get for me as most of my friends dont like the game. :(

Did you get the Dance Hall Legend achievement by doing it on easy? I'm getting there too. It's just that i downloaded the Dc1 songs to my Dc 2 and I'm dancing them all over again along with the new ones :p.

I know what you mean, all those achievements that require 2 players are going to be hard for me because no person I know even likes video games :(

Did you get the Dance Hall Legend achievement by doing it on easy? I'm getting there too. It's just that i downloaded the Dc1 songs to my Dc 2 and I'm dancing them all over again along with the new ones :p.

I know what you mean, all those achievements that require 2 players are going to be hard for me because no person I know even likes video games :(

Ha none of my friends likes these games either, so I'm probably going to have to invite my mom over to help me get them. Oh well, wouldn't be the first time. I beat Volleyball on Champion difficulty in Kinect Sports with her help haha

yeah i got the dancehall achieve on easy,

too bad there;s no online MP would be nice too start a dance crew or something. :woop::woop:

yeah i got the dancehall achieve on easy,

too bad there;s no online MP would be nice too start a dance crew or something. :woop::woop:

hahaha Yeah that would be awesome. I asked you about the achievement because this morning i got a message form a guy i don't even know and is not within my friends list and he said something about the impossibility of getting that achivement and something about Japan and Microsoft actually corroborating that info. i don't really remember the message but it was something weird

I was ok on the first one but this is crazy the second crew flash2wrd are hard hot stuff holy crap my arms were going to drop off haha

no xbox live 1v1 tho :/

I got five stars my first try on all of their dances, I had trouble with one song in particular with Riptide though...

• 3 weeks later...