Songs are tricky

KAMIKAZE T0KY0

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have any tips for get ur freak on? I don't have problems on any other songs, but on this one I'm consistently getting 90% nice and only 10% flawless. Has anyone else noticed a problem with flawless ratings on this song or is it just me not matching perfectly :p?

• 3 weeks later...

Yea i totally understand where ur coming from, the rating system in DC2 seems to be more stricter than DC, for the longest time i couldn't do "I like it" i must have played it at-least 50 times before i got it, if it seems too fast the best thing to do is go a difficulty lower till you learn the moves, then go for it, if ur still having trouble try the break it down mode hope that helped

Yea i totally understand where ur coming from, the rating system in DC2 seems to be more stricter than DC, for the longest time i couldn't do "I like it" i must have played it at-least 50 times before i got it, if it seems too fast the best thing to do is go a difficulty lower till you learn the moves, then go for it, if ur still having trouble try the break it down mode hope that helped

I actually think it's the exact opposite. It seems to me much easier to pass a move in DC2 than in DC. I found myself just winging it on new songs on hard in DC2 and still getting at least a Nice, which surprised me. The only reason I found DC2 songs to be harder in general was because the dancing seemed more involved and more energetic.

I actually think it's the exact opposite. It seems to me much easier to pass a move in DC2 than in DC. I found myself just winging it on new songs on hard in DC2 and still getting at least a Nice, which surprised me. The only reason I found DC2 songs to be harder in general was because the dancing seemed more involved and more energetic.

true, the songs did seem more energetic, i agree with you, i love the game, but it just seem so much harder to get flawlesses, mind that im not saying its harder, just that ive had to be more precise with the moves, i guess im a little bias to when i had to play "toxic" alot to 5 star it :confused:

• 3 months later...
I was ok on the first one but this is crazy the second crew flash2wrd are hard hot stuff holy crap my arms were going to drop off haha

no xbox live 1v1 tho :/

Hmm, I'm gonna do this one in the weekend. Thanks for the warning. ;)