Achievement Trading Thread

Xc0mmand0

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY LET'S GET THIS DONE

Hello folks! I want the multiplayer achievements. You, you also want them. Let's do it. Let's make this happen. How will we do this?

I want to gather five magnificent gamers to sit in a lobby with me and knock these suckers out. I need the big two, Violent Cartographer and Rainman, and a smattering of the others, like Decorated Soldier and Ninja. With six of us, as long as we're courteous and patient with one another, this should be easy. Any more and things will get difficult to organize. Any less...I mean, we can do it with less, but six players gives us a comfortable margin for those multikill achievements.

I want to do this at 19:00 EST, Saturday, February 2. You're clever, work out what that is in your local time. If that lines up with your schedule, send me a PM on here and a friend request on Live. Please do both, as it'll be easier for me to keep track of who people are and why they're messaging me.

I can't provide you with the Hired Gun achievement myself, yet. I'm going to try to kill Legendary in the next couple of days but I can't promise anything. If you're reading this and you've already done it and are willing to let people slap you silly for gamerscore, hit me up. Conversely, there are a couple servers bustling with activity...I got both Flaming Ninja and Hired Gun within five minutes of starting multiplayer. Just saying.

I will update this when I have five people besides myself lined up to play. Feel free to message me after that, as maybe someone won't be able to make it and I can stick you on a waiting list. Let's do this.

Edited by IGNORANT HARLOT

crosspostin'

OKAY HERE'S WHERE WE'RE AT

Cmder Carnage

Recepticon Bot

BallzODMO

Marishtar

Pound My Rumpus

You guys are in. Be online at 1900 EST tonight, 2/2/13. Please be punctual. I'll give, oh, ten minutes of leeway, let's say, but then your spot will go to an alternate:

1. chief sparten

2. Knoty Ninja

We'll get all the non-Rainman/VC achievements that everyone needs out of the way using a Slayer game or two with rockets and swords. Should be straightforward, all I ask is that you guys be nice to one another. No one will be left behind, I promise. :) After that we'll run through Rainman/VC, which I understand should take 45 minutes to an hour. We should be done by 2100 EST.

See you guys then.

If anyone needs Hired Gun and/or Flaming Ninja, notify me on Xbox Live and I'll help you get those two achievements. In addition, if you need like one more player for Killtaculars I can fill in if I'm available. I don't want to stick around for Rainman or the other grindy achievements though ;>_> just the kills.

GT: TVthePunisher

Looking to boost the MP achievs - I'm mostly on nights/early morning, but can jump on if a specific time is needed...

GT = Deific Aberrant

I've got all but 1 now. I'm still looking to boost the 'killtacular' (4 kills in 4 seconds) achievement. Willing to still sit around and help others for any other MP achievements. Please message me if interested - or send me an invite if you see me on.

**Edit**

Completed

Edited by Deific Aberrant

I really want to get this done so just ordered four more copies of halo 2 to install on all the computers in my home. They'll get here wednesday next week but I might not be ready to go until thursday. Message me GT Daemonicon if you want help as I will have enough people then even if you are alone. Thanks.