3 point achievment "Shake it off"

AL 3000

Right now i have 33,320 gamerscore. When i got to 30K i actually got exactly 30,000. I thought it would be funny to try get 33,333 but couldnt find any 3 point achievements. Is it possible to get this 3 point achievment "Shake it off" Without getting any other achievements (or getting just one other one worth 10g) beforehand? I havnt played this yet but looking threw the achievements and guessing what order they might unlock in, think it might be impossible to pull this off. Any help?

Also if you know any other games that have achievements of 3g that might be easily obtainable without getting others along the way then please say. If I'm honest i doubt ill be able to do this but it would be funny if i could.

Right now i have 33,320 gamerscore. When i got to 30K i actually got exactly 30,000. I thought it would be funny to try get 33,333 but couldnt find any 3 point achievements. Is it possible to get this 3 point achievment "Shake it off" Without getting any other achievements (or getting just one other one worth 10g) beforehand? I havnt played this yet but looking threw the achievements and guessing what order they might unlock in, think it might be impossible to pull this off. Any help?

Also if you know any other games that have achievements of 3g that might be easily obtainable without getting others along the way then please say. If I'm honest i doubt ill be able to do this but it would be funny if i could.

From my guide :-

"Recover from the Roxxon EMP attack.

This will be your first achievement and is gained after leaving Stark Tower on the first mission."

It'll be the first you ever unlock.

*Buys Iron man 2* Thanks! Is it a good game? I mean i played the first one and it was pretty fun i guess. Is there anything annoying in this one. (ill read some stuff in the forum later but any quick big things you can tell me would be good)

Thanks again.

*Buys Iron man 2* Thanks! Is it a good game? I mean i played the first one and it was pretty fun i guess. Is there anything annoying in this one. (ill read some stuff in the forum later but any quick big things you can tell me would be good)

Thanks again.

There's nothing particularly annoying in this, it's a short game and it's got meh graphics but overall it's pretty fun to play.

Damn damn damn. I got the 3g happy happy. Then at the end of the level i got the last 10g i needed, then another 10g appeared and i was like "NOOOOOOOOO!" ah well, 33,343. I tried =D

Oh and lmao the graphics in this game are abysmal. and what the hell have they done to the controls?