Achievement Guide

SengIV

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For "Crash the Party," and I haven't tested this or anything, but maybe someone could try and confirm (I've already unlocked the chiev), I believe when you start a new dynasty, you could just sub Florida out of the SEC for a non BCS team like Army or Navy. This may be the easiest, most fool-proof method.

Taking Florida out of the SEC makes them a non-BCS team. Using Army or Navy to sub allows you to 100% fully customize a schedule just tough enough to justify a BCS bowl, but not so tough that you don't win all 12 games through simming. A B+ or A- strength of schedule should suffice.

But Florida is an even better option because they start ranked #1. You don't have to worry, when simming, not just about your team finished undefeated and also teams ahead of you losing. You start at the top. You just have to worry about not losing so you don't fall down.

If you edit Tim Tebow to a freshman, you could also very easily get Freshman Phenom unlocked while simming for this.

This works. I put Florida in Conference USA to replace UAB, they went undefeated and got an invite to play in the Sugar Bowl (the BCS game may vary) and I got the achievement.

Edited by RSX7
included the name of the bowl game

just found out, that for the achievements like "that's how i roll", you dont have to play as your own team 100% of the time. i was playing thru the bowls for the full trophy case achievement and after a game between georgia and oklahoma, "that's how i roll" popped up, and my season showdown team is alabama....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For Locked and Loaded, decrease the Throw Power and Throw Accuracy of a QB from a crappy team, I used Ball State. Have controller 2 use Ball State, and I picked Florida. Now once controller 2 is on offense, pick a play where there's only like 1 receiver to the left side. With your team pick Goal Line, Blitz A so that everybody blitzes but there's one guy who will be covering the left receiver. Pre-snap hold RT and hold up on the RS to check who's actually going to cover him, and select that guy and click the LS in so that it's locked on him. Now using controller 2 just snap the ball, wait like a second, and throw a lofter to that left receiver, and he should pick it off. You can up the stats on that CB if you want to though. Now once he picks it off, using controller 2, keep hitting B so that it switches to the closest defender near the ball, and keep moving them away. Your locked-on guy who just got the INT will be controlled by the CPU and will run towards the endzone by himself, so all you have to do is keep moving controller 2's defenders out of his way, and you'll get credit for returning a INT for a TD using a locked-on defender. Works perfectly.:uzi::eek:

You are a god amongst men. :) Far and away the best tip I've seen for this one.

Just to add a couple details that I did:

• I also used Penn State as the throwing team, and modified the QB to have poor throwing power & accuracy
  • I also usd Florida as the defending team, and edited both CB's (#29 and #5) to have max stats (99's for almost everything). Though the only one you need to edit is #29 as he's the one on the left side
  • For the defense I picked the Goal Line -> Blitz A play, and for offense I picked Play Types -> Standard Pass -> Drive (it's on page 4/16).
  • Locked the #29 CB who was covering the guy on the left and threw almost instantly after the snap.

With all this in place, I got 2 interceptions out of the 3 snaps (the first time I intercepted I switched the defending player but forgot to move him out of the way, and the 2nd time the pass got through).

Great tip though, thanks!

• 1 month later...

no offense to the poster of this guide, but its poorly written. Maybe if I have some time I'll write more informative an in-depth guide. Currently I am working a a few guides.

The following award is for the guide

http://www.eckernet.com/images/Red_Forman_Award.jpg

Edited by FragMaster

• 1 month later...

I'm in a bit of a pickle here. I play this game alot and ranked 60 in this game. The problem is I've been playing no mercy in all my games and dynasties and my sportsmanship level is way too low to even consider bringing myself up to level 10. My question is if I delete all my game data, will my showdown points go away? If they do, then I can go ahead and get the last acheivement I need in this game. Is there any other way to get it besides this? Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
I have an even easier way of getting this achievement. Requires no stat editing whatsoever. Just replace all the good SEC teams with all the Sun Belt teams. Leave the bad SEC teams like Vandy and UK, you can beat them. Now, just choose a good Sun Belt team (I picked FAU, Troy is also a good one) and start a dynasty. Sim your games one week at a time, saving after each week/win and reloading if you lose. Make sure you get into the SEC Championship game and then just play it and win. Achievement unlocked.

About to try this. I really didn't want to have to go through and edit EVERY player on one of the bad Sun Belt teams lol

• 2 months later...

I just got this game and the servers are still up because I got the highlight upload achievemnt. If anyone wants to join my dynasty or have me join their's(don't care which) so we can both get the achievement, let me know. My gt is B1G FAT DYNAM0. Message or friend me over xbox live.

Never mind. I didn't even realize all you had to do was set it up to get the achievement. Duh.

Edited by Lord J Rod

• 3 weeks later...