Your Experience on getting achievement buildings

GAZZ16

Agreed. I have yet to find the Sphinx, which is the last achievement I need in the game. Very tired of grinding it out, and I have spent over 3 million at Moe's so far, mostly on level 40 chests.

Go for level 20-25 chests. I found 4 achievement buildings from Moe's in level 20 chests after about 100k. The sphinx is the rarest one undoubtedly. Across 6 civs I have 5 Libraries, 4 Tombs, 2 Academy and 1 Sphinx.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got a Sphinx and am done with the game. Total spent at Moe's was just over 8 million gold, mostly on level 40 chests. I know the Sphinx is available in lower level chests, but I made much of that 8 million by selling in the trade channel various items I got out of those level 40 chests, including two hammers I sold for 1.5 million each.

At any rate, all done!

• 5 months later...
You guys trying to farm the achievement buildings may want to check this out.

http://www.ageofempires.com/Forums/yaf_postsm10283_Age-of-Empires-Online-Achievement-Buildings.aspx#post10283

Man MS does it again. First, the civs go free to play and now the achievement buildings are going to be handed out for free. I have put over 300 hours in this damn game and after suggesting countless times on the aoe forums when the game was still getting new content, that the achievement buildings need to be made tradable or drop more often. Got no response. Oh well guess it's great for the people who paid nothing for free achievements.

Sorry for the rant, shit like this makes me mad.

I'm both annoyed and relieved, the countless hours spent farming these things, majority of coin I made during the time I've played this game having gone into chests, I'm sure I'd have enjoyed the game a lot more with better quality items on my civs instead. Oh well, if it means I'm guaranteed to get the Spartan Academy (last luck building) I'll take it - I really don't have the time or patience to be grinding this crap out before July, especially as I'd like to experience and complete Fertile Crescent and Northern Invasion

Might as well grab my other two Crete buildings while I'm at it, even though it'll only save two runs. I submitted a ticket, hopefully they don't take too long about it

And for anyone interested, I recently found the Tomb in a level 20 moe's chest (only one I've ever got from Moe's)

Edited by Frxn

I wish I had played this more when it came out instead of busting through to 100% it before the servers shut down. I'm still scrambling to either find help or find gear to do the elite meet in Crete. Anyone wanna help carry me through it?

I wish I had played this more when it came out instead of busting through to 100% it before the servers shut down. I'm still scrambling to either find help or find gear to do the elite meet in Crete. Anyone wanna help carry me through it?

Don't know if I could carry, but I could try. From what I remember it becomes significantly easier once you spawncamp them

gamertag is LordScoty

steam id LordScot

Edited by Frxn