WOOT! I just won Bowling on Champion!

MrXbox

• 3 weeks later...

i got 8 strikes right off the start. spare, strikes and a spare the comp messed up twice. ended uo 266 tp 244 or something. achievement. really the bowling is the easiest to champion on because you control the ball. boxing, football, track, and table tennis are redicously stupid hard cuz the ai flat out cheats. ugh. good job man. :)

• 2 months later...

I've been trying to do this for the last 2 days and am starting to get pissed off! Every time I think I'm doin pretty well and end up scoring 240-260 the AI still beats me..I think the lowest score I remember seeing for the AI on champion difficulty was 267 while the high was 290. There was one game when I thought I was gonna get it cuz we went strike for strike for the first 7 frames..but then I blew it!

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats! I suck at bowling so bad though, I've never gotten a strike!

i got 8 strikes right off the start. spare, strikes and a spare the comp messed up twice. ended uo 266 tp 244 or something. achievement. really the bowling is the easiest to champion on because you control the ball. boxing, football, track, and table tennis are redicously stupid hard cuz the ai flat out cheats. ugh. good job man. :)

I thought soccer was the easiest, I beat it 5-4 on my 7th ish try. I was winning 4-3 and then the champion scored a goal with 3 seconds left. You have no idea how pissed off I was. Then I was like screw this and randomly passed the ball. Then with 1 second left I took a shot and it went right to the goalie. But somehow he missed it which 99% of the time the champion would have caught it. I was so relieved lol, and that's still the only champion I've beaten so far :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...