GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap

BiggD

Yo Bigg, just some updates for you :

For número uno, you don't need all here shooting range challenges, just random targets. I know, as I never tried the other two. Or maybe, you only need ANY one.

I can confirm this as well. The shooting gallery was the only first place I still needed and I only won the first challenge and the achievement unlocked, (my opponent even rage quit on me:p)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American Dream 10:gsicon:

GTA Online: Own an Apartment, Garage and an Insured Vehicle

I'm now at Rank 30 Online, but I've never bought a Garage or Apartment as various people on X360A have said you can't own two Garages or two Apartments at the same time, and you are forced to sell the Garage/Apartment you no longer require for less than half of what you paid for it.

Given this, I have saved up to buy the most expensive apartment for around $400,000. I just wanted to make sure that buying this expensive Apartment/10 Car Garage via the Web App on the Phone will count for this Achievement and I don't have to buy a Garage and an Apartment separately.

Any confirmation on this would be appreciated? ;)

I'm not getting the achievement for fully modding a vehicle, I've purchased every last of the modifications, I even have painted the car every possible color, but the achievement is not unlocking

anyone else having this issue?

I'm not getting the achievement for fully modding a vehicle, I've purchased every last of the modifications, I even have painted the car every possible color, but the achievement is not unlocking

anyone else having this issue?

It seemed to be either glitchy or very picky on what car you chose. I spent close to $100,000 playing as Franklin and it finally unlocked on the fourth car I modded.

I didn't want to start a new thread so hopefully someone sees this reply and responds.

I'm working through the SP campaign. I've progressed up to planning Trevor's Heist. I've taken a random person to the Cult and returned a bounty target alive, so I have those two achievements already. I'm trying to avoid plot spoilers and I'm just wondering if there's anything specific I should or shouldn't do in trying for achievement completion (or if there's any character I should focus on doing stuff with, etc). Does it matter what I work on as I progress or can I just do whatever I feel like? It seems like a lot has opened up now that I have all three characters and I don't want to miss out on anything.

I didn't want to start a new thread so hopefully someone sees this reply and responds.

I'm working through the SP campaign. I've progressed up to planning Trevor's Heist. I've taken a random person to the Cult and returned a bounty target alive, so I have those two achievements already. I'm trying to avoid plot spoilers and I'm just wondering if there's anything specific I should or shouldn't do in trying for achievement completion (or if there's any character I should focus on doing stuff with, etc). Does it matter what I work on as I progress or can I just do whatever I feel like? It seems like a lot has opened up now that I have all three characters and I don't want to miss out on anything.

From what I can recall, you can avoid missing all of the SP achievements by choosing Option C when a certain mission is presented later on in the game. Overall, I just did everything I could - collectibles, 100%, etc. - before I reached the final ten missions or so.

Just a small note, I appreciate you linking to my thread for the rank 100 achievement but races are no longer the best way to gain RP so I changed my post at the beginning of the thread. The higher level missions are now better RP per minute by far with the vote and then RT method which turns the tables on races formerly having the advantage in total replay time. It all depends if you can join someone's game if they're high enough level to get one of the best missions for RP, if not it's probably still faster to do one of the lower level missions if you can play with other people. And then maybe if you're playing by yourself and you don't have access to higher level missions, then it'd be faster to do races.

• bLaKgRaVy changed the title to GTA V Achievement Guide & Roadmap