Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

Boosting Demolition Man RIGHT NOW! i have been trying it with jsut one friend of mine and it sux it is super hard.

So please send me a message to help me out and i will help you get it too. i am only like 10 away.

MY GT

I PoZi I

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for nice, team players to help get the achievement Demolition man. I have a two friends plus myself so I need 5. If you are interested send me a friend request and a message saying you want in. I plan to do this sometime the week of march 09 2010 when everyone can meet up. I DO NOT want people that are greedy and not willing to help others. So hit me up at GT: Red Riderz I look forward to playing with you.

P.S. if you help get this I will go out of my way to help you get any achievements I can such as eu tu, brute since I already have it.

This may be a stupid question, but how exactly do you boost multilplayer in this game. I have heard that you cannot get achievements while in a private match. I am hosting a boosting session (organized through trueachievements.com) tonight and any help would be appreciated. If anyone wants to join, just send me a friend invite and message through Xbox Live.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=7311

GT: CadmusTheDragon

Looking for squad mates from the UK, mainly play as assault/engineer and the only game type i really play is rush, but i wouldn't mind playing other types with a few squad mates.

Send me a FR if you wanna play. (add a message to the FR so i know it's not random!)

GT: iLaZyDave x

This may be a stupid question, but how exactly do you boost multilplayer in this game. I have heard that you cannot get achievements while in a private match. I am hosting a boosting session (organized through trueachievements.com) tonight and any help would be appreciated. If anyone wants to join, just send me a friend invite and message through Xbox Live.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=7311

GT: CadmusTheDragon

squad rush or squad deathmatch ,6 to 8 people , have a full squad of 4 join a match , if the other random team has 2 or 3, send one of your squad to join the other team thru RECENT players, get my drift where this is going, if not read the forums for more info, its already posted

im up for playing with a squad im pretty good if i say so myself :) wouldt mid getting some more friends who play this game since no of mine do. im not interested in boosting achievements but may hopefully get a chance to stab a few of you fairly in the back :p

Hey guys and gals!

I'm looking for some squadmates/boosting buddies. I need boosting for the Et tu brute achievement. Could use some assistance with the Demolition Man one aswell but I think I'll try and get it legit first.

Send me a message on XBL if you're interested in a good squadmate (you should be helpful on the battlefield too though) or some boosting. My gamertag is skewie.

I'm from Sweden by the way if that matters.