Overkill & Two For One (Ranked FFA) Advice

o CrAsH MaN o

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That there a few players that actually play halo 3 nowadays is the entire reason why I don't try to get 1750G.

It's hard to get a mongoose splatter for example when there are only good players online even worst when it's FFA.

I still need severall FFA achievements and mythic maps. So I guess I'll stick with my 1500G +

Still If I have the opportunity to get it by boosting then be my guest.

EDIT: I need overkill, Stepping razors, Mongoose mowdown, Killing frenzy.

And for DLC: Look both ways, killtacular, save this film and Pull

GT: smashingrascal

Edited by smashingrascal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am down to finish cleaning up my last achievements i need in halo 3, ive completed halo odst, halo 4 except for the latest map pack cheevs, and halo anniversary. I can help others in those games with any other cheevs but i really wanna finish up HALO 3 and there are some i need in reach as well but Im afraid of the servers going down in 3 soon like they did in halo 2 so i wanna do that first.

Message me on my gamertag on xbox live so we can set it up.

Im a level 23 in LW

available at night anytime after 8pm.

also looking for "two for one" and "overkill" as posted in the boosting/coop partner stickie thread,will of course help anyone in return with any lone wolves cheevos.online often GT - i Mr Devious. oh im rank 22 so ud need to be within 12-32 rank for it to work

EDIT - getting a party together tonight (thurs 20th dec) 9pm GMT to bang these two most difficult LW cheevos done,already got 4 ppl so a couple of places left

• 2 weeks later...
I need overkill and 2 for 1 achievements. Lone wolf skill level 38.

Gamertag - MutantKane

I need Overkill too. My Lone Wolf rank is 34, plus I already recruited someone else on my Friends List. My GT is Lionheart08. Add me or send me a PM. We need 3 or 4 more people to pull this off.

• 1 month later...

The way I see it, overkill's are only obtainable legitimately during an Oddball match when you have the upper hand. But if everyone is keen to try it out, I'm more then up for it. My trueskill rank on Lone Wolves is ~41.

Edited by promaori

• 3 weeks later...
The way I see it, overkill's are only obtainable legitimately during an Oddball match when you have the upper hand. But if everyone is keen to try it out, I'm more then up for it. My trueskill rank on Lone Wolves is ~41.

I got mine out of pure luck more than anything else, but yeah, oddball is your best shot for Overkill, Killtacular and Extermination.

• 1 year later...
You can always do the language preference trick to get matched up. I did it a few months back to get the majority of my missing FFA achievements.

I'm ranked around 40 in FFA and just need a Overkill. I'm down to get a party going.

'Z yaltr' is my gamertag, send me a msg.

Can we please start up a party I really want the over kill achievement I sent you an fr on XBL gt fraghetto