Achievement Guide

Fizzmatix

I've played the level 3 times and I only get 3 in the final area.

hmm weird, there should be a guy that comes out and sits/crouches outside the doors, and then another guy comes out once you kill him. Other than that im not sure, maybe make some noise by using the rifle to see if you can coach them out.

They were already there when I did the level though.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/8r/E7/1YCLiGJhbC9ACBsHGlhTVkQ1L2FjaC8wLzI0AAAAAOfn5-oUse4=.jpg Relentlessness - 50 http://tinyurl.com/cw3qy8

Kill 300 enemies during a campaign

You will need to kill every single guard you can in any way shape or form. If you are working towards the assassin achievement this should come with natural progression if you kill every guard in sight. This sounds easier than it really is. Some of the guards you will need to kill wont be in plain sight and you will have to hunt for them.

We should kill about 90% enemies per level.This is my list of enemies.

lvl : enemies

I. The Lost - Valley : 4

II. The Lost - Fuel Storage : 20

III. Death Of The Butcher - Cathedral : 29

IV. Death Of The Butcher - Crypt : 22

V. Leave A Light On - Docks : 37

VI. Leave A Light On - Storage : 39

VII.The Third Man - Sewers : 22

VIII.The Third Man - Ghetto : 25

IX.The Third Man - Prison : 26

X. Le Boeuf : 32

XI.Fade To Grey - Hospital : 39

XII.Fade To Grey - Village : 49

Total enemies = 324

This may help so add to Guide ,thx

EXP is ONLY earned from "Letters", "Collectibles", and "Secret Objectives".

There is a MAX of 15,000 EXP in the game and all of it is required to get all 15 upgrade stars.

Your ending rating nets you 0 (zero) EXP, I know this because I finished a level with a "Soldier" ranking. The rankings at the end are more of a description of how you did the level. Also time plays no role in your EXP earned.

We should kill about 90% enemies per level.This is my list of enemies.

lvl : enemies

I. The Lost - Valley : 4

II. The Lost - Fuel Storage : 20

III. Death Of The Butcher - Cathedral : 29

IV. Death Of The Butcher - Crypt : 22

V. Leave A Light On - Docks : 37

VI. Leave A Light On - Storage : 39

VII.The Third Man - Sewers : 22

VIII.The Third Man - Ghetto : 25

IX.The Third Man - Prison : 26

X. Le Boeuf : 32

XI.Fade To Grey - Hospital : 39

XII.Fade To Grey - Village : 49

Total enemies = 324

This may help so add to Guide ,thx

How did u kill 29 enemies in Death Of The Butcher - Cathedral? i killed all enemies except 2 soldiers in the sniper area and i got a 25/29 kills ?!? 0.o

How did u kill 29 enemies in Death Of The Butcher - Cathedral? i killed all enemies except 2 soldiers in the sniper area and i got a 25/29 kills ?!? 0.o

I need to double check these numbers but it tells you at the end of the level how many people you have killed out of so many. There are a few hidden guards in this game normally drunk and in the shadows.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/659/UPje+tg=.jpg Blitzkrieg - 50 http://tinyurl.com/cw3qy8

Complete the campaign in less than 5 hours

You will either want to do this last or rush though the game on your first play though. If your feeling up to a challenge though put the game on agent skill and then attempt to make your way though the game as fast as you can to knock out tgree achievements in one run.

Just pointing out that you misspelled "three."

But nice guide so far.

it's sad and very annoying that you can't go back and get collectables and kills etc but i guess the developers had their reasons.

Also thanks for pointing out those silly mistakes, ive not proof read this but thank you guys for keeping an eye out. Glad everyone is finding this guide so helpful.

alright guys, i can confirm that you CAN collect al collectibles without all the secret objectives completed, i missed one some where in the 1st few levels, so now im short 300 points from gettin the 15000 exp cheeve, also, whatever you do make sure u fill all stars for the morphine 1st bc for whatever reason, after the 8th level, u cant add anymore, i dont know if u can after u do get 15000 but i couldnt add any stars to morphine, this game is a headache

I've double-checked Fizz, and on Miss Merciless on Chapter 8, you must alert the SS Officer in the last area and be spotted out in the open by him. That's the only way he blows his whistle, and the only way the final 2 guards will spawn into the area. Just firing off a rifle shot or whistling will not get the job done. I reiterate, he must clearly spot you and blow his whistle.

I've double-checked Fizz, and on Miss Merciless on Chapter 8, you must alert the SS Officer in the last area and be spotted out in the open by him. That's the only way he blows his whistle, and the only way the final 2 guards will spawn into the area. Just firing off a rifle shot or whistling will not get the job done. I reiterate, he must clearly spot you and blow his whistle.

I also double checked this you need to grab their attention, i have no altered that info. I did get their attention though firing a rifle at one of the guards but they spotted me so that's why i had whistle for a short while.

Just as long as they start hunting for you it's fine, just dart back under the wall and hide it out for a few mins :D

Fizzmatix, he's right. To make the last two come out, the Storm Leader must blow his whistle. If you simply shoot a rifle or make him see a dead body, but you remain hidden, then he wouldn't blow the whistle. The only way is to have yourself get spotted (your health should have a red outline indicating that someone has spotted you).

For the last area once the guards have started to look for you the last two guards will come out of the prison. If you want to avoid being shot I have found going back under the wall to the other side and waiting while they go back to their posts. Once you head back under the other guards will be floating around so you can get all 5 kills in this area.
Should be replaced to "For the last area once the guards have spotted you the last two guards will come out of the prison. If you want to avoid being shot I have found going back under the wall to the other side and waiting while they go back to their posts. Once you head back under the other guards will be floating around so you can get all 5 kills in this area." Edited by Ninja Fox

The second collectible you come to on Le Boeuf is wrong on the map (Counting the letter). It is the first one after you cross the lake. Once you pick up the SS uniform and change into it right outside the door. The location shows just to the left of you when you enter the courtyard. The collectible is actually at the back right just behind the guards having a conversation.

Edited by Midnight Malice