Achievement Trading/Co-op Partners Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looking to do the Right 4 Life Achivement quick, im sam b so need the other three characters first three to add me i have 2 mindblowing McCalls 9mm unlimited ammo (one shot kill on most zombies) and 1 explosive sawn off shotgun unlimited ammo i will give away to the 3 players that join me! so one gun each

gamertag stg h stiglitz

going to start up another playthru today after work, it would be nice to have some friendly company. weather you are good / bad or just want a co-op partner, send me a message saying 'dead island co-op' or something.

havent played the game since sometime around the months of release, but i remember it was pretty enjoyable with friends > not so much solo. let me know if you want to team up, i have a mic and play very unselfishly:)

i am online from 6:00-12:00 (US central) mostly everyday.

Hi I will be playing this game most of tomorrow afternoon 19/09 (I’m from Australia) and I have all/most rare weapons (all level 60) if you would like one or two PM me on XBL and if I’m on live I will invite you and hand it over, or if you would like help getting achevos PM me on XBL and if I’m on live I will join and help.

GT: ZOO BOUND

Please note I’m only playing this game until borderlands 2 comes out because I have finished this game. :rock

I dont know anyone who has this game and i want to play online. anyone who still plays let me know and add me.

i still play this game and would love a co-op partner. i played with friends back when it came out, but just recently hopped back on a couple weeks ago. the game is definetly much easier / more fun co-op.

all i ask is that you dont have one of those gamebreaking guns that have infinite ammo + one shot everything. very boring, and its like 90% of the games i try to join...