Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah I completed the game in about 7 hours. not that bad of a game

you get 370 points for beating the game. 20 for hevenly score (easy)

time challedges are easy. I only did a few beacause I didn't care much about the points. got 410 points total. you could probably get a few more (from time time challedges)

not a bad game :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Mmm really good list for a game like this good mix of stuff you will get from the play through and extra stuff you can do again to make the game last longer. The Press start to PLAY could be a difficult one to get though...made me laugh because when i read the description i could here Homer saying it in my head. :)

I didn't want to read through all of these pages to see if this was mentioned, BUT, why would you hear homer saying "easiest..achievement..ever" when the comic book guy is the character that speaks with such sarcasm?

Just being the simpsons mark that I am, I had to step in, unless someone else already did, of course.

• 4 weeks later...
Mmm really good list for a game like this good mix of stuff you will get from the play through and extra stuff you can do again to make the game last longer. The Press start to PLAY could be a difficult one to get though...made me laugh because when i read the description i could here Homer saying it in my head. :)

Yeah, I had A LOT of difficulties with The Press Start To Play Achievement. It took me 3 whole seconds to figure it out. I was at the menu, and then, I pressed start, AND BAM!!!! I figured it out. I was so proud of myself.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I found the camera extremely frustrating, making some of the collectibles a pain to get to.....having to jump on the same three poles then falling off over and over cause the camera would jump around.

I didn't find it too hard to get the 1000/1000, more just time consuming.

For "Heavenly Score" I used my Street Fighter IV pad and got it the first time, the D-Pad is infinitely better on that controller. I would suggest renting this game as there isn't much replay after getting the 1000.

• 2 weeks later...

This game wasnt too bad for a 1000 GS. I have been a fan of the show for over a decade now and think its one of the best Simpsons game out there. Anyone else think that it is kinda interesting that the Simpsons are still popular and around thought being well over 18 years old. Any case fun game that took about 15 hrs to finish. The only time consuming one is the one to find all the collectables in Springfield. Other then that it was cool. Later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...