Achievement Guide

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats great help webb, however for the hawkeye its alot easier on mission 3 (helo ride). all you have to do is do the level and you will unlock the achievement

I can confirm this as being a good tip. One quick play through and I had the intel achievement and the engaged enemies first achievment. I used mission "Unpleasant Suprise" ;)

for the sniper achivment thing a good map imo is hydro dam you can uslay rack up a fair few sniper kills from there. if you stand in the buliding in front of you just as you spawn and go to the furthest window you can uslay snipe all the people running across the road and the walk way behind. if you stand against the wall you can not be sniped either nice little spot just rember to check around for the sneeaky riflemen. hope this helps

and also to see which secondary obejects you have done you can do to the wuick mission menu and where is tell you about the mission write at the very end of the sentece it will have "Secondary objective complete" if you have done it and it will have nothing if you have not.

Yes, Respawns are allowed... Or else there would be no way to do it, because ammo would run low...

We had a group of 12 do and we had no respawns on and did not do any glitches. So it is possible to do it legitly.

ye i think it is co op mission if i rember correctly and there will be a option for helicopter hunt. there will be a total of 15 helocopter in total per round just set it to no repawns and grap an suppot gun i used the m1 i think it is caleed. you can use a rocket launcer but u need to be a great shot i could only manage to do a few chopper before it just got to hard.

when you plau the game you will start of with 1 hele on you when you shoot that it will go to 2 when you kill thos it will go to 3 ... all way up to 5 on you at once

Awesome job so far guys. Figure I'll add some details.

• Can get "Bull's-Eye" by only shooting once in a level, as long as it hits, and let your team do the rest.
  • If team member takes fire, you can frag yourself... you'll reload the last checkpoint and still be in mission and it will get the achievement.
  • Same applies if you're shot... reload by fragging yourself or dying from enemy fire and the previous checkpoint will load where you have no damage.

I'm up to 610 of 1000 now, and still plenty more to do. Figure that's a good start and some things to remember if people are getting frustrated to make it easier. Cheers, and keep up the good work!

guys I have around 50 kill s with the sniper.. Now do I have to use the scope every tiem or can I just bring it up to my shoulder and does that cont too
yes if you shoot someone wile out of zoom is still counts. you calways check by going to the extrs bit and then seeing your percent. to see how many kills you have is basic maths but i will tell you it anyway. simply put you percent in to decimald fro eg. 34% would be 0.34 or 73% 0.73 then times it buy how many u need so for the sniper it is real easy don't even need a calulator but for like 500 kills just do 0.34X500=You kills(170)

OutPost Complete Co-op Campaign Mission without failing an objective, no respawns, on default or hard

this mission is not too hard if you have a few people. as you start you will see yo have to clear out 3 basis. in most of the basis there is a tank so someone on you team should have somethign to deal with them. we chose the grenadier. as you start the first bass is straight in front of you as you start. send the drone over and clear it out make sure you take out the transport there aswell.

the next base is not to difculit head up to you right from where you just cleared. a few hand greneades will just clear it out and then take out the tank. the next base is a little tricky with two ways into it there is a path as you come from base 3 to your right go up there and take out the turrets rember to send the drone. after that head across the brige to you left and you should be able to see the rear end of the tank shoot a few greneades there and the base should be clear.

the next bit is best to split up as it will be quicker. make sure that one group goes left and one group go's right. clear out the hole camp the best you can and try leving the middle one to last. once you have taken the left and right one work you way into the middle. once you have taken all 3 demos out you will neded to secure the ouypost. make sure you still got your grenadier because there is a car that comes from the north. one grenade will do it. one you complted that go to extraction misson completed

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/Retail/209/1jc8P2Ni.jpg Co-op Veteran

Win 30 Co-op matches with at least 5 gamertags in the room

----------------------------------------------------

There is really no easy way to do this. Most of the co-op game types are pretty lengthy, so it's best to just do the easiest co-op campaign missions over and over again.

i found a easyer way of getting this. if you make a co op eliminasion room and set it to cutom with enemy density on low and respawns on. pick a map like headquarters or shorline you can do the mission in minutes.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/Retail/209/0zc8P2Nn.jpg Hawk's eye (Quick mission)

Finish a mission with all your intels acquired while out of combat

i dont get this achievement could any one help me.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/Retail/209/0zc8P2Nn.jpg Hawk's eye (Quick mission)

Finish a mission with all your intels acquired while out of combat

i dont get this achievement could any one help me.

I just did the mission where you're in the helicopter and i got this achievement.

I just did the mission where you're in the helicopter and i got this achievement.
there are two helo missions eother one will do you can get two achivments out of it hawks eye and predator.

here are the mission i did for my quick mission achievements

mission 01(not training) i got these

Team elite

Bulls eye

iron man

helo missions

predator

hawks eye

and maka enforcer is realy gliched i shot 1 person and got it :woop: