For "laugh at an easy joke" achievement.

wheresurh3ad

This might be wrong, but I was playing with my headset on. There was a joke that made me laugh hard, and the achievement popped. Maybe you have to actually laugh??? /shrug

Cool as that would be, that's not it. I got the achievement without using my headset.

I don't know what triggered the achievement, but I do know that I was playing online, and all 3 or 4 of us who were playing got the answer wrong... But that's the only thing I can think of.

doubt the headset has anything to do with it as mine wasn't connected when it pooped.

I'm thinking that it is tied to how many times the announcer laughs at his own jokes.

such as having to laugh 10 times at his jokes for it to pop (this is just a guess)

those that replay an episode over and over again for other achievements will have it pop sooner while those that play one level at a time without repeating will have it pop later.

Again, I highly doubt it has anything to do with the mic. Mine was not plugged in (and I don't have Kinect), and I also didn't laugh - nor make any sound, really. I was sitting silent in my room with headphones, with my fiancee asleep silently behind me. So there's no way at all that me making a sound would have done anything, yet I got the achievement.

It is definitely headset related. I plugged my headset into my controller, threw it on the ground, and turned up the volume on my TV so that it could hear itself. Achievement popped in about 3 questions.

no it's not. Had three people over and we were playing with big button controllers. I think it popped ep 8, q 5 like people are saying. The one about the ass face.

Maybe it has to do with the number of episodes you've played (or questions you've seen)? The people who are playing them in order get it on episode 8, question 5, while others may get it on another episode if they've played them out of order, but still after the same total number of questions have been played.

Just a theory which may or may not amount to anything.

Maybe it has to do with the number of episodes you've played (or questions you've seen)? The people who are playing them in order get it on episode 8, question 5, while others may get it on another episode if they've played them out of order, but still after the same total number of questions have been played.

Just a theory which may or may not amount to anything.

good theory. I played them in order.

I got mine on the "assface" question too. No mic on, offline playing single player.

me too.

I did laugh when Cookie did his thing when you answer wrong, and even more when I got this achievement. Totally random, and I wonder what it's even for. I sadly don't even own a mic.

• 2 weeks later...