Radio Silence Collectible Guide

There's 16 radios (thanks to icelvin TP for confirming). You must collect them all on both difficulties. They are located in the same location on both difficulties. You can destroy the radio, get to a checkpoint, quit and it will count. (Thanks Funkyboy K!)

Level 1 - At the end when you are instructed to blow up the red barrel to destroy the car, take cover and look on the ground to the right. The radio is located there. (Credit to Kill The Noise)

Level 2 - After you exit the boat you'll go up some stairs. When you go up the last set of stairs to your right will be 5 enemies. Behind them on some boxes is the radio. (Credit to Kill The Noise)

Level 3 - As soon as the level begins and right after you finish spraying down the area with the turret, you will head in to an area with a group of 3 people in it. After you kill them and turn to the right, the radio will be on the left next to some boxes. (Credit to Rep)

Level 4 - Right after turning your Night Vision on for the first time, you will turn right and face a group of enemies inside a courtyard. The radio is right in front of you on the ground. (Credit to Rep)

Level 6 - After entering the mine and dodging the minecart, you will enter a large area with a few enemies. After killing the first group, you will head to your left and fight a few more. The radio is on top of some large boxes behind one of the enemies. (Credit to Rep)

Level 7 - During the middle of the mission and after killing all of the enemies while controlling the turret, you will soon come to an area where there's another tank. You will notice it, then quickly run down into a dark area with a few enemies. At the end of that small hut, you will turn right facing a few more enemies. The radio is on top of a few boxes on the left. (Credit to Rep)

Level 9 - When sniping, it's behind/above the first group of enemies on a box.

Level 12 - After you go into the room where you have to destroy some panels for the first time you'll exit that room and the next area a door will open up. Take cover to the right and you'll see the radio sitting right in front of you.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

Not sure if you're playing through them right now, but I am so I'll just write down the ones that I find.

Level 3 - As soon as the level begins, and right after you finidh spraying down the area with the turret, you will head in to an area with a group of 3 people in it. After you kill them and turn to the right, the radio will be on the left next to some boxes.

Level 4 - Right after turning your Night Vision on for the first time, you will turn right and face a group of enemies inside a courtyard. The radio is right in front of you on the ground.

I'll edit them in as I move through the missions.

Edited by Rep

Not sure if you're playing through them right now, but I am so I'll just write down the ones that I find.

Level 3 - As soon as the level begins, and right after you finidh spraying down the area with the turret, you will head in to an area with a group of 3 people in it. After you kill them and turn to the right, the radio will be on the left next to some boxes.

Level 4 - Right after turning your Night Vision on for the first time, you will turn right and face a group of enemies inside a courtyard. The radio is right in front of you on the ground.

I'll edit them in as I move through the missions.

Thanks. I'll add these in then. I'm trying to find them but I'm having a hard time seeing them.

Before you made this thread I was wondering if there were any radios in the AC130 and Jet missions. I have played both of those a couple times and have yet to spot one.

Yeah, I asked Kill The Noise on TA as he was the first to complete the game and he confirmed that there is one in each level and you have to pick them up on both difficulties. On another note I just got the 50% achievement so I must have destroyed some along the way, I just don't know which ones.

Yeah, I asked Kill The Noise on TA as he was the first to complete the game and he confirmed that there is one in each level and you have to pick them up on both difficulties. On another note I just got the 50% achievement so I must have destroyed some along the way, I just don't know which ones.

Yeah, I had gotten that too during my first playthrough. I'm just going through all missions again and writing down which ones that I have found.

Level 6 - After entering the mine and dodging the minecart, you will enter a large area with a few enemies. After killing the first group, you will head to your left and fight a few more. The radio is on top of some large boxes behind one of the enemies.

Level 7 - During the middle of the mission and after killing all of the enemies while controlling the turret, you will soon come to an area where there's another tank. You will notice it, then quickly run down into a dark area with a few enemies. At the end of that small hut, you will turn right facing a few more enemies. The radio is on top of a few boxes on the left.

Edited by Rep

Yeah, I had gotten that too during my first playthrough. I'm just going through all missions again and writing down which ones that I have found.

Level 6 - After entering the mine and dodging the minecart, you will enter a large area with a few enemies. After killing the first group, you will head to your left and fight a few more. The radio is on top of some large boxes behind one of the enemies.

Level 7 - During the middle of the mission and after killing all of the enemies while controlling the turret, you will soon come to an area where there's another tank. You will notice it, then quickly run down into a dark area with a few enemies. At the end of that small hut, you will turn right facing a few more enemies. The radio is on top of a few boxes on the left.

Adding these and level 9 that I found.

Have you found the rest? Tried level 10 a couple times but couldn't find it. Not sure where I'm missing it at...

I ended up getting the achievement after mission redoing mission 7 but I never did end up finding the radio in mission 10 again. I did redo it a couple times before that though with no success. I tried tossing random nades in different areas but never did see the radio down pop up in the bottom left again. When I get a chance later tonight, I'll take another look.

Edited by VVh1pCr3am

I assume that after completing the game on rookie difficulty you should get the 50% achievement if you destroy all the radios in every level? I'm done my rookie playthrough and I got all the radios listed but I didn't get my trophy (I'm on ps3). Any ideas? Unfortunately there's no trophy tracker like the last game :/

I assume that after completing the game on rookie difficulty you should get the 50% achievement if you destroy all the radios in every level? I'm done my rookie playthrough and I got all the radios listed but I didn't get my trophy (I'm on ps3). Any ideas? Unfortunately there's no trophy tracker like the last game :/

Yes, you should. Maybe you missed one or died after getting one then forgot to pick it back up?

Yes, you should. Maybe you missed one or died after getting one then forgot to pick it back up?

Wow lame, and since there's no tracker I have to go back through all the levels :/ I was certain I got em all... Will they still appear if I've already destroyed them or will they not be there anymore?

Great work guys but i am confused. are there 8 or 16 radios?? I am fixing to start this this evening. Some one posted there are levels that dont have radios. Any help would be great.

Yeah, 8 radios but you need to collect each radio on both difficulties - 5, 8, 10, and 11 are the levels that don't contain any radios. Three of those levels have you control vehicles so that's why.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...