SPOILER THREAD - Discuss story and spoilers here!

Maka

Please keep discussion of any spoiler related plots in this thread. But seriously, don't read this thread if you dont want spoilers.

My results are listed below. Please post yours to see any differences.

Vince's Chapter: 16 minutes

[spoiler=1]I ended up being quite passive and had the two fighting guys and the police officer killed. I then used the gun to shoot off the stock market guys leg, and escaped with the child abuser.

Wyatt's Chapter: 12 minutes

[spoiler=2]We stopped the car, and had Eddie investigate the crash after winning rock/paper/scissors. After being attacked, I fought the attacker, and then started the car and left, leaving Eddie behind.

Shel's Chapter: 18 minutes

[spoiler=3]I ended up killing the first intruder. I then decided to kill Stephanie on my own instead of driving away.

Russell's Chapter: 16 minutes

[spoiler=4]Hide (as I was told to do this as a hint by the developers). I was honest about my name, and got in the car after asking to go to Statesboro. Rode in the car in awkward silence and didn't drink alcohol. We got to the Diner, and went cover to cover successfully, and got into the Diner. I snuck up to the guy, and didnt speak when asked about killing them. Nate killed them both, and we took their stuff.

Bonnie's Chapter: 12 minutes

[spoiler=5] I was nice with Leland and confronted Dee about her bag. I tried keeping them quiet during the agrument, and then took Leland's side over Dee. I didn't talk to anyone during the chase, got shot and fell down the hill towards the Diner, with the other running off. I got out of the corn field without being spotted, picked up the weapon and attacked the pursuer, who ended up being Bonnie. I didnt tell Leland that I killed Bonnie, and she ended up running away on her own, with a gunshot sound in the background as she got far away.

Epilogue: 10 minutes

[spoiler=6]This DLC ends with some people unpinning the survivors from the clipboard, and bringing in the reports and pictures to their base. Octavia finds all 5 (or more) survivors and I asked to bring them back to the big settlement. I told them I was honest, and wasn't lying. I then told them I couldn't promise safety, but they didnt have other good alternatives either. Wyatt and Bonnie left with Tavia. Russell, Shel & Becca and Vince stayed at the camp, this was the end for me. Not extremely happy, but not sure what I should've done differently.

Edited by Maka

Please keep discussion of any spoiler related plots in this thread. But seriously, don't read this thread if you dont want spoilers.

My results are listed below. Please post yours to see any differences.

Vince's Chapter: 16 minutes

[spoiler=1]I ended up being quite passive and had the two fighting guys and the police officer killed. I then used the gun to shoot off the stock market guys leg, and escaped with the child abuser.

Wyatt's Chapter: 12 minutes

[spoiler=2]We stopped the car, and had Eddie investigate the crash after winning rock/paper/scissors. After being attacked, I fought the attacker, and then started the car and left, leaving Eddie behind.

Shel's Chapter: 18 minutes

[spoiler=3]I ended up killing the first intruder. I then decided to kill Stephanie on my own instead of driving away.

Russell's Chapter: 16 minutes

[spoiler=4]Hide (as I was told to do this as a hint by the developers). I was honest about my name, and got in the car after asking to go to Statesboro. Rode in the car in awkward silence and didn't drink alcohol. We got to the Diner, and went cover to cover successfully, and got into the Diner. I snuck up to the guy, and didnt speak when asked about killing them. Nate killed them both, and we took their stuff.

Bonnie's Chapter: 12 minutes

[spoiler=5] I was nice with Leland and confronted Dee about her bag. I tried keeping them quiet during the agrument, and then took Leland's side over Dee. I didn't talk to anyone during the chase, got shot and fell down the hill towards the Diner, with the other running off. I got out of the corn field without being spotted, picked up the weapon and attacked the pursuer, who ended up being Bonnie. I didnt tell Leland that I killed Bonnie, and she ended up running away on her own, with a gunshot sound in the background as she got far away.

Epilogue: 10 minutes

[spoiler=6]This DLC ends with some people unpinning the survivors from the clipboard, and bringing in the reports and pictures to their base. Octavia finds all 5 (or more) survivors and I asked to bring them back to the big settlement. I told them I was honest, and wasn't lying. I then told them I couldn't promise safety, but they didnt have other good alternatives either. Wyatt and Bonnie left with Tavia. Russell, Shel & Becca and Vince stayed at the camp, this was the end for me. Not extremely happy, but not sure what I should've done differently.

[spoiler=7]So to get everyone to go with Tavia just do the opposite of what you did?

Vince's Chapter: My favourite chapter. I liked the characters and it was enjoyable to see someone else's view at the start of the end of the world.

Wyatt's Chapter: It started of well and had me interested but it quickly became irritating as i quickly became annoyed by the driver. Also the achievement in this is annoying.

Shel's Chapter: I just wanted to have the option to shoot her little sister. The sister is meant to be Shel's motivation but i just hated her.

Russel's Chapter: Yet again it started off good and quickly feel flat with an unlikeable partner and it sucked how your end decision did not influence the shooting.

Bonnie's Chapter: Yet again... I hated the people you are with. I thought there was a nice relationship at the begining until you find out he is married which completely ruined the character building and made me dislike there characters. Also the ending was weak.

Epilogue: A very weak resolution to the story and i was irritated by some of the choices the characters made.

Overall i give this one a 4/10.

Every other episode i give 8-10/10.

Anyone else wonder why the old lady who was eating the puppy was the same old lady Nate shot, obviously he didn't shoot to kill but wondering what the 2 shots were when Russell walked out. Best guess being he fired both shots at the old man and left the woman to die, something to do with the blood stains in the diner in Shel's story. Could be wrong and missed something, just seems odd by that point in the timeline he wouldn't shoot to stop reanimation

Does anyone know what was in Dee's bag?

Not sure tbh but i think it may have been the supplies stolen from Shel's group, they talk about a missing torch in the cornfield which i believe is from the search part in the field, just my thoughts

Not sure tbh but i think it may have been the supplies stolen from Shel's group, they talk about a missing torch in the cornfield which i believe is from the search part in the field, just my thoughts

The bag was definitely stolen from Shel's group. Roman and Stephanie were the people pursuing Bonnie, Dee and Leland.

In the epilogue when Tavia mentioned a community and was talking to an unknown on the radio, I immediately thought Woodbury and the Governor. And how awesome it would be for Season 2 to be set there.

It would be super cool to see the comic version of Woodbury in action.

Also, Shel's group mention Vernon being in their group from Ep. 4 of Season 1 and how they beat up a "mustached" guy to steal his boat. Pretty cool call back.

Edited by DamagedWill

In the epilogue when Tavia mentioned a community and was talking to an unknown on the radio, I immediately thought Woodbury and the Governor. And how awesome it would be for Season 2 to be set there.

It would be super cool to see the comic version of Woodbury in action.

Also, Shel's group mention Vernon being in their group from Ep. 4 of Season 1 and how they beat up a "mustached" guy to steal his boat. Pretty cool call back.

That's exactly what I thought right through the ending. Seeing Woodbury and the Guvernor would be cool.

Anyone else wonder why the old lady who was eating the puppy was the same old lady Nate shot, obviously he didn't shoot to kill but wondering what the 2 shots were when Russell walked out. Best guess being he fired both shots at the old man and left the woman to die, something to do with the blood stains in the diner in Shel's story. Could be wrong and missed something, just seems odd by that point in the timeline he wouldn't shoot to stop reanimation

Was wondering about this also. Didn't realise it was a puppy either. :eek: How was I supposed to tell. (I realised when Shle said "oh, I saw a watchdog eating a puppy, Becca"

Nate did have a crazy look in his eyes. I think Nate was the guy in the truck in Wyatt's chapter. Eddie mentions a guy with a crazy look in his eyes and the truck looks like Nate's.

The bag was definitely stolen from Shel's group. Roman and Stephanie were the people pursuing Bonnie, Dee and Leland.

I wonder if Dee was the first break-in that they were talking about in Shel's chapter.

I think the older woman in Shel's group and the painter (can't remember his name) were both from Vernon's cancer survivors group.

Anyway, how did they all get together at the camp in the end? I also can't remember where Leland went at the end of Bonnie's chapter.

Was wondering about this also. Didn't realise it was a puppy either. :eek: How was I supposed to tell. (I realised when Shle said "oh, I saw a watchdog eating a puppy, Becca"

Nate did have a crazy look in his eyes. I think Nate was the guy in the truck in Wyatt's chapter. Eddie mentions a guy with a crazy look in his eyes and the truck looks like Nate's.

I wonder if Dee was the first break-in that they were talking about in Shel's chapter.

I think the older woman in Shel's group and the painter (can't remember his name) were both from Vernon's cancer survivors group.

Anyway, how did they all get together at the camp in the end? I also can't remember where Leland went at the end of Bonnie's chapter.

Nate is the guy in the truck during Wyatt's story. In Wyatt's story, Nate's truck is shot at by either Wyatt or Eddie, depending on if you decide to grab the pistol from Eddie. During the process of shooting at Nate's truck, Wyatt or Eddie will eventually shoot out a headlight. Then in Russell's story, prior to meeting Nate, when he is driving towards Russell, you will notice one of his headlights isn't lit up due to it being broken from when Wyatt or Eddie shot at it. Also in Wyatt's story, Nate's hand gets smashed into a broken piece of glass if Wyatt stays in the car, severely cutting his hand. Then in Russell's story, you can see the cut from the earlier skirmish on Nate when he goes to dig in his ear.

Edited by Andre16182

Nate is the guy in the truck during Wyatt's story. In Wyatt's story, Nate's truck is shot at by either Wyatt or Eddie, depending on if you decide to grab the pistol from Eddie. During the process of shooting at Nate's truck, Wyatt or Eddie will eventually shoot out a headlight. Then in Russell's story, prior to meeting Nate when is driving towards Russell, you will notice one of his headlights isn't lit up due to it being broken from when Wyatt or Eddie shot at it. Also in Wyatt's story, Nate's hand gets smashed into a broken piece of glass if Wyatt stays in the car, severely cutting his hand. Then in Russell's story, you can see the cut from the earlier skirmish on Nate when he goes to dig in his ear.

I was just suprised that nobody had yet mentioned that it was Nate. I was thinking "Did nobody else notice this? Or is it so obvious that nobody thought it was even worth mentioning?" :p

I really wished Jesus was the recruiter instead.

What do you mean by when you say that you really wish that Jesus was the recruiter instead? Who is this current recruiter that you speak of?

I was just suprised that nobody had yet mentioned that it was Nate. I was thinking "Did nobody else notice this? Or is it so obvious that nobody thought it was even worth mentioning?" :p

I'm surprised nobody else has mentioned that it was Nate, too. Maybe you and I are the only ones who noticed this. :confused: Or perhaps it's so obvious nobody else bothered mentioning it as you said, or rather as you were thinking.

I think he means Tavia.

Oh, okay. That makes sense. I'm not used to Tavia being referred to as a "recruiter" even though she may of been during the course of the Epilogue, and if that's so then I must've missed it. That would be interesting though had Jesus been the recruiter instead of Tavia.

I love how all the stories tie in together with each other and the original season as well.

Vince is outside the pharmacy that belonged to Lee's Parents in the very beginning of his story.

At the beginning of Wyatt's story, you see the inside of the prison bus that Vince was on.

In Russell's story, Nate is the guy who was chasing Wyatt and Eddie. Also interesting that he's on the same path that the original crew was following in the first game (as is made apparent by the discovery of Carly's corpse.)

In Bonnie's story, Dee stole the bag of supplies that is mentioned in Shel's story. Bonnie stole the missing flashlight. When the two pursuers talk in the field, it's definitely Stephanie and Roman.

In Shel's story, you see the blood from when Nate shot the old couple at the diner. I believe the old lady eating the puppy is the same one that was inside the Diner. I also noticed the first watchdog was a black cop, which coincidentally I think is the same one that Eddie hit during Wyatt's story.

With that said, what kind of elements do you think they'll draw from in the next game? Wyatt, Bonnie, and Shel's stories all kind of put them in conflict with one another, though none of it really impacts these characters specifically. I could see Nate being a problem for both Russell and Wyatt and Roman will almost certainly be a conflict of interest for both Bonnie and Shel. Vince doesn't really have much direct involvement with his group, but Danny ditches him and Justin went searching for a camp like the one we're going to, so it's possible he'll be there, for good or bad.

Outside of that, I still suspect Clementine, and maybe even Shiela/Omid, will come back into play in the next season and with them heading in the direction of Savannah, it's possible they'll do a throwback and maybe we'll see some of the past characters make a return. Lily could return if she was abandoned, any of the dead characters could return in Zombie form, be it cameo or pivotal to the plot. I don't know how Lee would get loose if he wasn't shot in the end, but anything is possible if they use our old save files.