FAQs - Look Here Before Asking Questions.

The Pants Party

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright this Halo 3 DLC achievements are getting on my nerves. For the 7 on 7 achievement I Have 20 EXP in FFA and 7 EXP for the Big Team. Now reading the forums it says that I cant wait at 7 EXP for the 7th of the month to come around I have to be at 6 EXP then win 1 match.

My problem is that I have 7 EXP in Big Team and it’s not the 7th of the month. Is there a way to de-rank to 6 EXP by quitting the match or not killing anyone? I am an Achievement Junkie and I have to have all the achievements. Is there still hope for me?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Quick noob-esk question:

For the "new" achievements that are the additional 750 I need to download the Legendary map pack right? I have the cold storage and the other map pack.

The legendary map achievements account for 250, and the other 500 is for maps that are being released in early March.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

^^ Maybe the PC commands? ^^ Or it could be they got them through Halo Wars.

I have a question about the DLC. I have both the Heroic and Legendary packs and still cannot play Rumble Pit or Team Doubles and a few others. How stupid am I...?

A little info please, thanks.

EDIT: I have Cold Storage too so I just don't know.

EDIT 2: As suggested I re-downloaded and it worked. It took me playing one match and then it opened up for me. Thanks for the help guys :)

Edited by Azazel_Valkyrie

I have a question about the DLC. I have both the Heroic and Legendary packs and still cannot play Rumble Pit or Team Doubles and a few others. How stupid am I...?

Cold Storage?

EDIT: I have Cold Storage too so I just don't know.

try d/ling the map packs again, i had that same problem and re d/led the legendary maps and it worked after that.

• 1 month later...

Ok now I'm peeved! I've just been through 3 pages on this thread and then read through every post here (whilst tutting everytime I see the all too common bit of text saying "I didn't bother reading the rest of the post"!) only to find the question I wanted answering right on the last damn page!!

Just to clarify, I'm having the same sort of problem as the last couple of posters. I downloaded the 2 free map packs (cold storage and heroic I think?) and I still can't get into any other match apart from Lone Wolf and a couple of the social matches. It was really doing my nut in as I really wanted to get into some team deathmatch games. I just wondered if I could clear somethings up. Did you guys delete the old dlc then download it again from the dashboard or from the link in the game, or would it not make a difference?:confused:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Uhm, I have a question about this achievement:

Spartan Officer

Advance to the Spartan Officer ranks (Online).

Since the 25th of September 2008 the requirements for this achievement have changed.

To unlock this achievement you now need to reach 50 experience in any playlist, to earn the Lieutenant rank.

So, does this mean that if I currently have 11EXP total, I would need to win 39 matches in order to get to 50EXP and get this achievement or what?

• 2 weeks later...
Uhm, I have a question about this achievement:

Spartan Officer

Since the 25th of September 2008 the requirements for this achievement have changed.

To unlock this achievement you now need to reach 50 experience in any playlist, to earn the Lieutenant rank.

So, does this mean that if I currently have 11EXP total, I would need to win 39 matches in order to get to 50EXP and get this achievement or what?

Well, I did indeed only needed to get 50EXP in a certain playlist. I'm done with Halo 3 for now - not going to get those ridiculous Lone Wolves achievements - I don't like FFA anyway.

Spartan Officer

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/274/UPrbYIM=.jpgVidmaster Challenge: Lightswitch0 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgGet to the rank of Lieutenant in any playlist in the new EXP progression system.

I don't have 50xp in a playlist, 39 is my highest in social slayer, but it says I am a lieutenant and I have the Officer Pin. Still no achievements though.

What is going on? Is my achievement glitched or should I not have the pin & rank that I do?

Thanks,

Kooky Cow 32

• 2 weeks later...
Spartan Officer

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/274/UPrbYIM=.jpgVidmaster Challenge: Lightswitch0 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpgGet to the rank of Lieutenant in any playlist in the new EXP progression system.

I don't have 50xp in a playlist, 39 is my highest in social slayer, but it says I am a lieutenant and I have the Officer Pin. Still no achievements though.

What is going on? Is my achievement glitched or should I not have the pin & rank that I do?

Thanks,

Kooky Cow 32

you need to get 50 exp in one playlist for this achievement so win 11 more matches and you should get it

• 3 weeks later...