Rate the last game you played...

Mr Bungle

It's too early to assign a rating, but I'm having a grand old time with the Ghosts campaign so far. I played through the first four missions on veteran tonight and I thoroughly enjoyed them, especially the first mission with all the cool space shit. It reminded me of Gravity and I hope to see more of that in the game. This is what I'll be playing today.

WWE 2k14 (8.5/10) - Although the game is pretty much the same as last year. The counters make more sense and the A.I is smarter, gameplay is a lot smoother and less glitches. The only thing the game could do without is commentary during entrances makes ZERO TO NO SENSE.

I am really excited to see what 2k/Yukes do with the franchise with Next Gen next year. Due to it really needs an overhaul with nearly every aspect.

Edited by Ethiebeefy

Battlefield 4

Singleplayer: 6.5/10

Multiplayer: 8/10 (at this time)

BF4 - 1000/10

Nah only kidding, the game is a mess. 7.5/10. Even if they fixed the game and added all the missing features etc I wouldn't give the game higher than a 8.5. Game just isn't as good as BF3.

Shitttt :(

I've enjoyed my few hours with it so far in MP. The campaign is your standard forgettable run down a hallway and shoot shit but otherwise kills a few hours too. I did enjoy it more than BF3's campaign which was a snooze fest to me. Though even on Hard, with the M82A3 it's a joke for challenge so far.

The MP is a hoot like any BF game but still, I completely agree with BRE4D, it just doesn't have the same "je ne sais quios" of BF3 at this point in time and it's in need of some growing pains.

My two favourite things in BF3 which made it so psychotically fun was the knifing and sniping. Both of which have been dumbed down and they've lost their... shall we say nuances. There's no artistry to either anymore.

I do enjoy being able to "counter" a knifing when the chance arises. That took me by surprise when I could RT a guy trying to tag me and was rewarded with his tags in return :dance: Did not know that was an option.

Also enjoy that they in a way tried to recapture some of the BC2 feel a bit. But it's just not BC2.

Battlefield is still my MP of choice, I don't play competitive PvP in any other game after years of BS and frustration in other franchises. But BF4 still doesn't have the magic that BF3 does.

Also enjoy that they in a way tried to recapture some of the BC2 feel a bit. But it's just not BC2.

Battlefield is still my MP of choice, I don't play competitive PvP in any other game after years of BS and frustration in other franchises. But BF4 still doesn't have the magic that BF3 does.

Man, the sniping in BFBC2 was amazing. I wish they'd go back to that. I keep going on again, off again about cancelling my pre-order for Battlefield 4 and waiting a couple of months for it to get sorted out but after your comment and BAR4D's I'm definitely going to wait to buy it.

Now that I've 100%'d it, I'll give my final rating.

Batman Arkham Origins 7/10

• I love the Arkham series
  • The achievement list is solid, yet nothing new
  • The Challenge Maps, Predator in particular, are really good in this game in terms of level design
  • Story was really well written
  • Smith did an amazing job as Batman - Baker as Joker as well
  • Gameplay was smooth, I didn't experience any troubles like others have complained
  • MP was garbage, but it had a decent concept to it

Borderlands 2

1. The story was amazing, I enjoyed it fairly well.
  2. I completed all missions, not many seemed interesting.
  3. The enemies have advanced compared to the 1st
  4. The weapons have improved, and the rarity and power was raised
  5. The characters have interesting abilities, they could have better catch phrases
  6. The DLC is fun
  7. I love Borderlands' jokes and puns
  8. The referencing is superb

Overall I give it a 7.5/10

I just finished it today, spending probably 150 or so hours on it and achieved 1550/1550 gamerscore.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

• Amazing RPG set in an amazing world, which yields many many hours of gamplay from pure exploration
  • A good and very doable achievement list which lets you experience every aspect of the game
  • A decent main story line, though the side quests stole the show for me as they were very enthralling with very memorable characters
  • A great installation in one of the best RPG series out there, and with the end of this generation in site, I feel safe in saying this is the pinnacle of RPGs on the Xbox 360
  • As an added note, I also played all of the DLC and will include my ratings of all three below.

Skyrim: 10/10

Dawnguard: 6/10

Hearthfire: 7.5/10

Dragonborn: 8.5/10

Scribblenauts unlimited from the humble bundle.

7/10

Fun for a while experimenting or just outright trying to solve problems in the most bizarre way possible (creating a giant water tornado to extinguish a candle for examble) but eventually it gets mundane and I'm going for the most obvious choices to get through it (bug spray to rid bugs etc...)

F.E.A.R 7/10

For being a game from 2006 its actually kinda good, gunplay is great especially when you kill people with shotguns, the creepy atmosphere is comparable to the first dead space's. the achievements are prety bad having you play the game at least 3 times to get everything because the play it without doing this really dont mix well with each other.

Serious Sam DD 8/10

It is a lot like Contra but much easier and more fun. So far it has been nothing but enjoyable for a serious Serious Sam fan! There is a lot to collect, and you can stack 6 guns on top of each other for a crazy gun combination. Music andd sounds are ripped from other Serious Sam games, so like I said, big fan of them = big fan of the music.

Complaints right now are only that it is a tad bit repetitive and I heard the challenges are tough.

Hitman: Blood Money: 7/10

Personally, I thought this was the weakest Hitman I've played (I've played all of them but Absolution), but it was still Hitman. It did a good job of keeping the dark atmosphere and East European feel, even when you're killing Southern Americans on the Mississippi. As usual with the Hitman series, it focused on excellent gameplay and missions with great depth of strategy to them, and didn't care at all about things like voice acting, or graphics. I was a bit disappointed with how much handholding there was, and the tutorial mission was awful. But just like the other games in the series, I ended up finding myself compelled to achieve Silent Assassin on every mission. Which reminds me that the achievements for that game were downright stupid. Four playthroughs? Two would have sufficed. Still, it was a solid game. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys planning and patience more than quick reflexes. Apropos, my wife is currently finishing up her third playthough.

Hitman: Blood Money: 7/10

Personally, I thought this was the weakest Hitman I've played (I've played all of them but Absolution), but it was still Hitman. It did a good job of keeping the dark atmosphere and East European feel, even when you're killing Southern Americans on the Mississippi. As usual with the Hitman series, it focused on excellent gameplay and missions with great depth of strategy to them, and didn't care at all about things like voice acting, or graphics. I was a bit disappointed with how much handholding there was, and the tutorial mission was awful. But just like the other games in the series, I ended up finding myself compelled to achieve Silent Assassin on every mission. Which reminds me that the achievements for that game were downright stupid. Four playthroughs? Two would have sufficed. Still, it was a solid game. I recommend it to anyone who enjoys planning and patience more than quick reflexes. Apropos, my wife is currently finishing up her third playthough.

Good times: getting 5 SAs on Professional :o.