Bonus Coins Glitching?

zszaiss

I started going seriously with the Daily Challenges mid-December. In the past few days, I've been finishing all of the day's challenges same-day, and I haven't been getting the bonus coins. If this trend continues it will make it impossible to get gold medals in future months.

Anyone else noticing a pattern to this? I'm not sure if it's a difference between accessing days from the calendar vs. same-day, or if it's just me... :confused:

I started going seriously with the Daily Challenges mid-December. In the past few days, I've been finishing all of the day's challenges same-day, and I haven't been getting the bonus coins. If this trend continues it will make it impossible to get gold medals in future months.

Anyone else noticing a pattern to this? I'm not sure if it's a difference between accessing days from the calendar vs. same-day, or if it's just me... :confused:

until yesterday there is a bug that in december (only) you can´t obtain de bonus coins :-(

Yesteday apears a update that solves this problem.

In my case is just in time. If i win all the rest of the days in december i cant win the gold medal. ;-)

until yesterday there is a bug that in december (only) you can´t obtain de bonus coins :-(

Yesteday apears a update that solves this problem.

In my case is just in time. If i win all the rest of the days in december i cant win the gold medal. ;-)

Ha - I also noticed the update. Now there's a different (but less serious), fun bug. I have the gold medal and 10k coins. When I complete all 3 puzzles, it reduces my coin count to 9850 - JUST so it can give me those bonus 150 coins. At least I know the bonus coins are working now. :p