Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 2 years later...

Yes, you need to get another saucer and run into the other saucers. In the level where you need "defend the arc", wait till they tell you to go get the gun. Then, instead of the gun, hijack a saucer and bang into the others. It takes a bit of practice and seeing how they're all bunched up in front of the arc it's probably the easiest chance you have to get at them. Unfortunately, I didn't have the sound on and it didn't look like I was taking damaged so I'm not sure if there's sound when you run into other saucers but keep at it and it will eventually pop.

Thanks

Also, I think you have to throw grenades from the ground to the flying enemies to get the Fireworks Achievement. I was throwing them while hovering mostly, and I was sure I hit 10, or it could just be that they had to be a higher elevation than you are. Anyways... I started throwing from the ground, and sure enough it popped.

How do you get the fireworks achievement I know I have killed atleast 10 airborn enemy's with grenades.

The way I got it was I got frustrated after awhile and started tossing grenades all over the place. Try killing the flying guys when they're close to the ground. I got it just after Episode 3: Chapter III, when you're battling a bunch of soldiers in front of the screen. The grenade was close to the ground and not way high up in the air. Or it may just be the guys that jump and land, and not the others that hover.

How do you get the fireworks achievement I know I have killed atleast 10 airborn enemy's with grenades.

Wow... look one post up from the one you just posted.... haha.

A good way to find if a post has what you're looking for is to do a "find" (ctr + F) and type in firework.

• 11 months later...