Official Content Creator Thread!

Puppys

I decided to make this before we get a bunch of threads about what people have made.

Post anything you've created from the new Content Creator here!

Also, feel free to discuss anything related to content creator :)

ServeChilled has noted that you even get an in-game t-shirt for creating a job that gets verifed!

Edited by Puppys

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to make this before we get a bunch of threads about what people have made.

Post anything you've created from the new Content Creator here!

Not sure if this should go in here or if this should be the starting point but saw this earlier today :p

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=560046

Not sure if this should go in here or if this should be the starting point but saw this earlier today :p

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=560046

That was the EXACT reason I made this thread, so that we don't have a bunch of single threads about it :)

LOL well you're one of the sensible ones to do so as I've noticed in the past. I just almost always make a note to check each thread on the first page. Someone complained a while back about "not wanting to go back a few pages" to catch up on something in this nature.

I check each thread and most of the time, the last 2-3 pages. It takes a total of 10 minutes LOL

So you've made another new thread on Content Creator to stop people making loads of threads. Lol

Not really. She didn't notice the thread I submitted in my post is meant to be the subject of Your Created Content. Rather than clutter the forums up like they do, it's in the works to mush 'em together.

She made a thread on Content creating when there was already one in play but oddly titled.

I made a thread like this last night ("Share your jobs"), but it vanished...

I also pointed out about the medals associated with creating jobs and getting players/likes, so people may like to create jobs just to get/share plays/likes with each other...

Oh well...

My death match is meant for a quick game, fighting around the central Los Santos shop (as everyone always does).

And the race is meant to be limited to lawn mowers, but it's seem that I can only limit it to utility vehicles!?

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/Doktor_Wilhelm/games/gtav/jobs/job/UjKN08Ou1U-Vk_S324B6dg?platFormId=1

It makes sense, doesn't it? It's like making an achievement trading forum, although the mods make them before forum is even created.

I think we need a specific Complaints About Making A Content Creator Thread.

Some people will feel right at home :woop:

Careful, I may be somehow "baiting" people that aren't too happy that they walked into said fictional trap :chair

OT: I'm most likely going to mess with the C.C. when it's out of beta. Wondering if this will eventually allow Custom Heists so that'll put to rest the boo-hoo's of thinking only the 5 SP heists will be Online.

That's actually the thread I was looking for from this morning that I was going to say should be the main CC thread. Weird...

I don't see what the problem is to be honest.

It's a good idea. No one wants 1000's of seperate threads about created races/deathmatches so lets just post them all in here...

It isn't YET but it will be lol. No one wants it but it's going to happen and it's evident all over the joint. In agreement, I see so many of those "I didn't want to read back or go here" which is why we suggest these thread meldings and such to avoid it. Hopefully it'll catch on.

I also pointed out about the medals associated with creating jobs and getting players/likes, so people may like to create jobs just to get/share plays/likes with each other...

My apologies, I never even saw it. The site was down for most of the night for me.

Surprised your not complaining about the fact that people could boost using the Content Creator

Cute but even I know the Content Creator will be severely nerfed as well. Almost every game offering a custom game-type isn't directly linked to "Public Matchmaking".

It's ok. I just don't feel the need to glitch/boost and THEN cry about it when the company fixes it.

LOL well you're one of the sensible ones to do so as I've noticed in the past. I just almost always make a note to check each thread on the first page. Someone complained a while back about "not wanting to go back a few pages" to catch up on something in this nature.

I check each thread and most of the time, the last 2-3 pages. It takes a total of 10 minutes LOL

Yeah, damn those people who don't read the forum on a frequent basis but check up on the forum once every few days, and then ask about something people are talking about. Who do they think they are? Of course we can always rely on some knob muncher to say "it's just a few pages back on this thread. How hard is that?", as if the person asking was relatively up to date to begin with.

You'll find there's a lot of posts that have vanished. There was a DB hiccup earlier where hyperlinks were pointing to the wrong places, and posts were vanishing, etc. I checked on the Maze map thread earlier, and was sent to this page: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=560046

Anyway, as stated in another thread, there seems to be a bug in C.C. beta, specifically on maps with locked weapons (as far as I can tell so far), where you lose all non-owned weapons in your inventory, and all ammo you originally had. I lost 9600 round of sniper ammo, which equates to a loss of $69,600.

Edited by Direkin

Yeah, damn those people who don't read the forum on a frequent basis but check up on the forum once every few days, and then ask about something people are talking about. Who do they think they are? Of course we can always rely on some knob muncher to say "it's just a few pages back on this thread. How hard is that?", as if the person asking was relatively up to date to begin with.

Well, again, if people took more than 10 seconds to look at the latest page, comments and posts with quotes are pretty easy to determine how far back a convo can go and it's only a matter of a couple minutes of looking at most. There are people that are told "It's back on page 2 i think...". The person suggesting tried to be helpful but didnt' go into detail. The person looking will most likely argue with why they didn't just post the link and so on instead of checking themselves. It's mainly about avoiding confrontation.

When someone says "It's in so and so thread or on x page...", they're not trying to be douches. Some people just feel you can do it yourself like everyone else. Don't see why that's a big problem honestly.

Well, again, if people took more than 10 seconds to look at the latest page, comments and posts with quotes are pretty easy to determine how far back a convo can go and it's only a matter of a couple minutes of looking at most. There are people that are told "It's back on page 2 i think...". The person suggesting tried to be helpful but didnt' go into detail. The person looking will most likely argue with why they didn't just post the link and so on instead of checking themselves. It's mainly about avoiding confrontation.

When someone says "It's in so and so thread or on x page...", they're not trying to be douches. Some people just feel you can do it yourself like everyone else. Don't see why that's a big problem honestly.

I agree, and saying "it's just x pages back" is all that's necessary, but that's not the problem. Adding "How hard can that be" at the end isn't exactly avoiding confrontation, but asking for it.

I agree, and saying "it's just x pages back" is all that's necessary, but that's not the problem. Adding "How hard can that be" at the end isn't exactly avoiding confrontation, but asking for it.

Very true but after doing it x amount of times...it just creeps in there lol.

In the end, from me anyway, it's not about being a douche but I see posts on Twitter from people like "what's happening with this incident. Somebody tell me" and there's like 40 RT's on the subject. Clicking the link is too much trouble? Come on.

As said, not only would confrontations be avoided but they'd find almost exactly what they want if they just click, load, click, DONE lol. Silver Spoons though :drunk