Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to get the achievement for playing against every character online. Send me a message if you want to do this.

I will do other online achievements with you to if you want but that is the main one I want.

I rented this game and I have to return it today.

• 2 weeks later...
So Umm I am having trouble trying to beat Score Attack on Blazblue Continuum Shift. And I would like to ask for some help. does anyone know how to handle hazama unlimited. I spent one hour on that game type just for me to fail on him

I suggest using Tager if you aren't already. Also, are you using a second controller?

Looking for a partner to get Ding Ding! (lvl 50 ach.) through the method described HERE

To sum it up, it implies: player matches, a turbo controller, and being able to leave your x360 on for quite some time...

So if -like me- you need I Can Quit Any Time I Want! (Play 100 Player Matches) we'll get that too.

By the way, I'm level 28 at the moment.

Oh and I'm also looking to do the There Can Be Only One ach. (just need Tao to get it... 100 ranked matches in and never fought 1!)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
really need help with boosting to 50 and with the winning 100 player macthes any help is appreciated <3 just send a message :3

Gamertag:KandeeRebel

I'm pretty sure you just need to play 100 player matches, not win them all.

Anyway, I still play online, just getting back into it after playing some other games. So you might find me online a fair bit until extend comes out.