missing 1 data fragment!!! please help

Hi as title. I seem to be missing 1 fragment. Is this even possible as they show up on the map?

Its not in the other town that you visit either so im a bit stumped.

Any ideas are welcome. thanks

Go on the DNA thing in game, go onto additional memories then across to data fragments. It tells you how many you have in each section of the city. Find the one that you havent got then use the guide on here to find the one you need :)

First thing i did. Still not there. I'll try looking through the dna menu later and see what it says.

Thanks

If youve collected every data fragment, and the last one you need is in cappadocia. Then I know which you are missing. If you go on to the map and its under the icon that is the bookshop. I made the same mistake was on 99/100 and couldnt see it then I zoomed in on the map and saw it poking out from under the bookshop icon. If it's not in the cappadocia district then I don't know what to suggest :/

If youve collected every data fragment, and the last one you need is in cappadocia. Then I know which you are missing. If you go on to the map and its under the icon that is the bookshop. I made the same mistake was on 99/100 and couldnt see it then I zoomed in on the map and saw it poking out from under the bookshop icon. If it's not in the cappadocia district then I don't know what to suggest :/

Yep that's the one ha ha. I'd double checked it and still missed it!!!

Found it a couple of days ago. Thanks