Unlimited Loot Glitch (Easiest way)

iTz WaffleS v2

THIS GLITCH HAS BEEN PATCH AND NO LONGER WORKS

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RgmvulHhu4]Borderlands 2 Unlimited Loot Glitch - YouTube[/ame]

My friend and I found the easiest way to do it. Yes you will lose your keys, but its a small price to pay, to be able to loot the chest as many times as you want, until you leave the game/sanctuary.

Edited by Tyger7

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So basically all you do is one person (who is the host) looks at the box and the other player (who isn't the host) opens it at much as they want? While the host still has their key? lmao!

If this works then welldone:D

i can tell you it works did it for like an hour :woop::woop::woop: and loads of guns and sh#t

I know there is a video. but can you please state excatly how you did this. I wont to try this but dont want to waste the keys.

Unfortunately one person will have to waste their key, but a small price to pay, to be able to loot the chest as many times as you want, pending you nor the host quits the game.

If you follow Randy Pitchford (@duvalmagic) Or GearBox Software (@gearboxsoftware) on Twitter or Facebook. They have been giving out codes to redeem for more keys, the other day they did 2 codes for 5 keys. And Randy Pitchford said they are getting ready to release some keys good for 50k-100k redemptions (1 per acc't)

And to everyone else, thanks! If you could share the video to your buddies who play as well, much appreciated :D

Unfortunately one person will have to waste their key, but a small price to pay, to be able to loot the chest as many times as you want, pending you nor the host quits the game.

If you follow Randy Pitchford (@duvalmagic) Or GearBox Software (@gearboxsoftware) on Twitter or Facebook. They have been giving out codes to redeem for more keys, the other day they did 2 codes for 5 keys. And Randy Pitchford said they are getting ready to release some keys good for 50k-100k redemptions (1 per acc't)

And to everyone else, thanks! If you could share the video to your buddies who play as well, much appreciated :D

Yea a big FUCK that to that idea. I entered code twice within two minutes of him tweeting it. code invalid. big waste of time waiting for that. i just was wanting u to type how you did it. video is great but some people like myself would like a text version of how you did it.

I don't understand how to do this this glitch

If I had a key I could show you. Just get 2 people with a key, host and guest. host stands at chest looking at it so the "press x to open" shows up, guest walks up, opens it, loots it, and tries to open again, if successful you will have done the glitch and be able to loot for hours.

And I mean hours lol. My friends had already looted for 30 mins or so prior to that video, and another 2 hours after lol

So how long does the host have to stand next to the chest?

Every time the chest is opened or just the initial open?

Or is it a free for all once it's opened?

We are doing it now and it's sweet lol.

The host can walk away from the chest (i.e. to drop weapons/sell/etc) after the first (second to be safe) opening of the chest. It does cost your key to open, but again, well worth it for the loot and money.

Glad you enjoyed it and happy looting!

The host can walk away from the chest (i.e. to drop weapons/sell/etc) after the first (second to be safe) opening of the chest. It does cost your key to open, but again, well worth it for the loot and money.

Glad you enjoyed it and happy looting!

Well I have been standing here for about 200 chest opens now lol. And I still have a key for the moment(I am the host).

Well I have been standing here for about 200 chest opens now lol. And I still have a key for the moment(I am the host).

Yeah, so you'll keep your key, you can walk away to sell and pick up stuff, and be nowhere near the chest, the person who opened the chest can continue opening the chest. You can fast travel to anywhere, come back, and he will still be able to open it, until he or you leave the game.

Yeah, so you'll keep your key, you can walk away to sell and pick up stuff, and be nowhere near the chest, the person who opened the chest can continue opening the chest. You can fast travel to anywhere, come back, and he will still be able to open it, until he or you leave the game.

so guest can not have a key, correct?